volatile!! great job

"
lolozori wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I just love another blatant disrespect to pvp. The only minor fix was the bleed nerf but who doesn't just throw on death door anyways..

I will give my 2 cents on this, there is this new item reflecting bleed toward players. I BET the reason for pvp bleed nerf is in fact because if you used this item you would 1 shot yourself from own bleed. It was not a pvp balance it was once again a pve balance lel.

lol i wouldn't even doubt it.
"
IceDeal wrote:

Without seeing gear, It doesn't seem too fast, unless he has 0c build cost besides the 2 wands. Just looking at the video he is missing at least Frenzy gem, for charges, and he could also use Ele equilibrium. People only look at the shinies, they don't even min-max properly.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

Without seeing gear, It doesn't seem too fast, unless he has 0c build cost besides the 2 wands. Just looking at the video he is missing at least Frenzy gem, for charges, and he could also use Ele equilibrium. People only look at the shinies, they don't even min-max properly.

they don't have the intelligence of PvP players. that's why
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
So recent testing has found VD can be blocked/dodged.
Would it be possible that ggg added a secret hotfix in one of the recent patches?
I few of us pvpers tested it at the start of the league vs block/dodge chars and all the balls got through consistently . .
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

they don't have the intelligence of PvP players. that's why

Rup is right. Most of the good builds have been made by pvp players and shown off by dumb streamers.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Dec 19, 2017, 8:04:56 PM
Flat elemental damage from jewels is like 20% more damage compare to classic jewels setup. And that would work for inquisitor only so, not related to 'pvp'.

The skill outmatches everything just because of mechanic that designed w/o 'balance' in mind.

3 hits per cast, the mechanic pretty much the same as cluster trap,
but with autoaim, autoaim from offscreen,
autoaim from offscreen ignoring line of sight obstacles,
you can't hide behind a column and trigger balls by a totem,
they come for you across large pvp are̢n̶a b͢ef͘ore͏ ́y͘o̢u ca̸st you҉r̢ ́f̢u͝c͏ki͝n̸g ̕c̵lar̴i͟ty҉,̨ ͞
ju̸s͞t 1́5 ͠of͢ t͟hem͘, dod̷ge͏ ̀tha̕t, ̴ ̩o̻̳̭̗̖̥̫h̰͖̦ͅ ̦̹̦h̬̤͙̲e̞͎͔͉̻r̬͚̜͚e̹̠̤ ̜͓̝̥̭c͈̱̜͕̖͍͚o͓͎͉mes͙̫̫̠͎ ̭̮͎3̠͈͇̦2̳̖͔̙̜ ̟̞m̫̩̜o͕̮͓̝̯ͅr̺̪͔͖̟ḙ,͉͕̗ GG̹͉̟
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 22, 2017, 7:12:53 AM
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
Flat elemental damage from jewels is like 20% more damage compare to classic jewels setup. And that would work for inquisitor only so, not related to 'pvp'.

The skill outmatches everything just because of mechanic that designed w/o 'balance' in mind.

3 hits per cast, the mechanic pretty much the same as cluster trap,
but with autoaim, autoaim from offscreen,
autoaim from offscreen ignoring line of sight obstacles,
you can't hide behind a column and trigger balls by a totem,
they come for you across large pvp are̢n̶a b͢ef͘ore͏ ́y͘o̢u ca̸st you҉r̢ ́f̢u͝c͏ki͝n̸g ̕c̵lar̴i͟ty҉,̨ ͞
ju̸s͞t 1́5 ͠of͢ t͟hem͘, dod̷ge͏ ̀tha̕t, ̴ ̩o̻̳̭̗̖̥̫h̰͖̦ͅ ̦̹̦h̬̤͙̲e̞͎͔͉̻r̬͚̜͚e̹̠̤ ̜͓̝̥̭c͈̱̜͕̖͍͚o͓͎͉mes͙̫̫̠͎ ̭̮͎3̠͈͇̦2̳̖͔̙̜ ̟̞m̫̩̜o͕̮͓̝̯ͅr̺̪͔͖̟ḙ,͉͕̗ GG̹͉̟

Haha, this is why I don't even try to PvP anymore. It's gotten worse and worse. It went from hopeful to laughable to awkward laughter to laughed at because pathetic to a whole level beyond human comprehension just flat out trying way too hard to compete for the shittiest shit in the universe award.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Today I've reset my skill tree to KB for pvp with that new poet's pen wand + volatile dead and im the N°10 in abyss 1vs1 in some hours lol

the best way to counter volatile dead is with a tank with lots of block and riposte or another volatile dead build with lots of aoe , Path of AOE

one of the best ways to counter volatile is not to play pvp too. works every time.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info