volatile!! great job

Secondary damage, not tagged as a projectile (proj avoid rip), go through frost walls. You guys there working on this shit couldn't at least take off the secondary dmg aspect when u cloned the mechanics from the monsters? Fcking amazing consideration. This is why no supporter pack from me ass hats.

edit: you can phase run them... amazing. Not 100% confirmed even, didnt seem to work last match.
Last edited by theD4nk0wl on Dec 15, 2017, 11:11:30 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2018, 1:41:29 AM
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand PoE PvP. The the mechanics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deep game knowledge most of the matches will go over a typical player's head. The experienced players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these games, to realise that they're not just exciting, they show something deep about PvP.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
i'm not sure if serious or troll markusz.

Figure 1. this illustration shows a experienced player making a pvp build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
But still gets 1 shot by a first time PvPer using winter enchant or a doomfletch/fireball/wander off screen scrub.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
But still gets 1 shot by a first time PvPer using winter enchant or a doomfletch/fireball/wander off screen scrub.

You forgot Scorching Ray and Zerphi's/everything. But you're new to PVP, you don't know all the leet strats
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
I just love another blatant disrespect to pvp. The only minor fix was the bleed nerf but who doesn't just throw on death door anyways.. But hey "we'll leave zerphi as is seems fine, and lets add homing bypasses almost all defensive layer balls, there aren't enough balls of death"

Only option is avoid fire, hard to get that type without conversion necks.

"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I just love another blatant disrespect to pvp. The only minor fix was the bleed nerf but who doesn't just throw on death door anyways.. But hey "we'll leave zerphi as is seems fine, and lets add homing bypasses almost all defensive layer balls, there aren't enough balls of death"

Even with a 100% fire conversion talisman, that doesn't help you with burning damage/DoT fire. Those don't hit, therefore cannot be converted.

AWESOME, RIGHT?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:

Even with a 100% fire conversion talisman, that doesn't help you with burning damage/DoT fire. Those don't hit, therefore cannot be converted.

AWESOME, RIGHT?

Shroud of the Lightless threw all of the conversion talismans to trash bin. they are warth to 2ex in my book, probably good only for using RF with aegis.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

Shroud of the Lightless threw all of the conversion talismans to trash bin. they are warth to 2ex in my book, probably good only for using RF with aegis.

this
Forum pvp
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
I just love another blatant disrespect to pvp. The only minor fix was the bleed nerf but who doesn't just throw on death door anyways..

I will give my 2 cents on this, there is this new item reflecting bleed toward players. I BET the reason for pvp bleed nerf is in fact because if you used this item you would 1 shot yourself from own bleed. It was not a pvp balance it was once again a pve balance lel.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 17, 2017, 3:19:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info