The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Still can't upgrade :( :( :(
O M G !
"
xDBoomer wrote:
So in total your paying for a full set of MTX for $5 and still have $55 worth of points to spend

It's not working like this. You do not buy set for 5$. You buy pack for 60$ what contain unique set. You must spend 60$ to get them. Not only 5$. If I don't need additional points - I still must spend 60$, not 5$.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Well, guess I'm buying both.
Dear GGG, You promised us black and green theme....

And we got? Green and again something f.....g PURPLE. Edit: and with UGLY cloak.

Not everyone is purple-fan in this community, guys :(

I'm dissapointed.

Last edited by Borehed on Dec 15, 2017, 2:19:55 AM
I am fine with your experiment to have two packs of equal value with different, exclusive items.

However, a small amount of value could be considered lost since if you purchase both packs, you cannot display both supporter title tags on your account. I do realize that's mostly just e-peen at this point, and relevant only to the forum, but I figured I would bring that to your attention.

That being said, I like both packs and as some one who has found your last two expansions lacking in armour set quality, I really appreciate the work that went into these. Thanks for releasing them in time for holiday!
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Dec 15, 2017, 2:19:20 AM
Hey guys, it is possible to Upgrade from Harbringer Supporter to Abyssal Supporter Packs with the 80% rule ? Greetings
"
kyuubi91 wrote:
Hey guys, it is possible to Upgrade from Harbringer Supporter to Abyssal Supporter Packs with the 80% rule ? Greetings

Never been possible to upgrade from different series of packs.
RIP my wallet :D cool stuff
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Why I just bought a transmission door without a weapon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info