The Abyss Supporter Packs!

I hope they are working on the upgrade thing ;s
"
gunit76 wrote:
I hope they are working on the upgrade thing ;s

It’s the week-end, be patient. Hope it will be fixed during this week, don’t really want to use a VPN just to make a purchase.
good
Im trying to buy the lich pack but the transaction cant be completed. I read that some people were still charged and did not get anything, that is not ok, any eta if this would get fixed?
Can we have a Portal effect randomizer? Eaacht time you hit the scroll, a different effect you own is used?
"
Zeferiah wrote:
Im trying to buy the lich pack but the transaction cant be completed. I read that some people were still charged and did not get anything, that is not ok, any eta if this would get fixed?

Yes! Watch your transactions closely if this fails! Xsolla will just plain steal your money if you don't go after it and make them refund it.
Really love these packs, just can't decide which I want.

No skills I'm using match or have an MTX that matches the armour.

You guys really should release themed MTX's that match the league colours, you'd get way more sales of the armour packs if people could also match skill colours to them.
Bought both Packs. Would be cool if i could show both Supporter Titles at the same time when the price of both packs is the same.
Great! Still cannot decide which I will buy.
"
Sir_Behemoth wrote:
Great! Still cannot decide which I will buy.

Same. I think I'll get Lich first and will probably buy Imp as well later :)

$60 for the pack includes 550 points, so the Supporter Pack MTX really only cost $5 :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info