The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Dope, but I didn't notice they were both 60usd. I thought it was like the other supporter pack the 30 and 60 pack version, at least I picked the one I wanted. (My fault for not reading)
So quick poll:

Which one do you guys like better? Better effects, better lighting, etc...?

they almost always have a 30/60 variant but this time...

Decisions decisions ;-)
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
Although I can't fully enjoy new league, I really enjoy new Abyssal Lich armor set :O it's amazing! GG GGG :D cheers!
Seeing is believing
Both packs are still listed as 50€ for me. Is that correct? My history says I spent at least 70€ on points in the last week because I thought this would go toward this pack like Bex told us.
Sadly the support doesn't get back to me on that subject. Maybe I am wrong here? I really thought they would go cheaper for me now.
"
Joernzen wrote:
Both packs are still listed as 50€ for me. Is that correct? My history says I spent at least 70€ on points in the last week because I thought this would go toward this pack like Bex told us.
Sadly the support doesn't get back to me on that subject. Maybe I am wrong here? I really thought they would go cheaper for me now.

I am in the exact same position. I do not want to click buy until I know if I can get a discount for my coinpurchases.
Last edited by Qraitz on Dec 16, 2017, 3:03:16 AM
Still no way to pay without using Xsolla? i'll pass these supporter packs again even though these packs look rly cool and the map stash tab is insane...no purchases til direct payment is available again
Still cant upgrate my 200 points pack! plz fix it!
Still doesnt work with upgrading from previous point purchases, and it still changes my payment from usd into euro's. please fix or respond to the emails.
Didn't the last couple of $60 league packs also come with a pet and character effect? These packs look pretty bare in comparison.
I'll wait till next time.
IGN : Futons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info