3.1.1 Patch Notes

Thanks for yet another Quick bug fix.
700mb patch and no optimisations?
You realise game works like shit now?

I can't do my zana daily because game crashes when entering map with only 1 portal
Last edited by Inferius90 on Dec 15, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
Darkshrine that guarantees unique from Izaro still broken.

Thanks for the QoL improvements otherwise.
My client crashes every other map transition (especially traveling to a town-waypoint), when I'm playing with my Witch character.
This doesn't happen on other characters, which seems like a weirdly specific bug that begs adressing.
Can't find anything online about that, so I thought I mention it somewhere.
Anyone else having this problem and maybe have a fix for it? (Turning off Multi-Threading doesn't do anything and Window-Mode doesn't help either.)
Hope you guys can fix that, it really sours the game for me.
And ANOTHER unexpected disconnect in uber. Not even zoning. Just moving around..
party play is ruined now, ~ 2 dc per one master rota
"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1 Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where "Projectiles gain x% on Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Chain" was not working if you only had 1 Chain.

I know there are way more serious issues to address right now but I am just leaving this here:

Fixed a bug where "Projectiles gain x% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Chain" was not working if you only had 1 Chain.
And ANOTHER F'ING unexpected disconnection in Uber... WTF!

You need to implement some sort of replacement system for offerings if I'm going to lose 5 per day due to this bs!

Or allow one to re-enter the damned place if I didn't die. I'm pretty sure you can see in your game logs whether or not the person got disconnected or actually died in there.
Eradicator still not working. Killed the guardian and got dc'd before guardian died and now getting dc just like before.
that's bug?
i die before killing eradicator, rein the map and he disappear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info