[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

@blubaer why dont you take the crit from witch? is it not worth it?
Last edited by Tezzla1 on Dec 20, 2017, 6:50:24 AM
"
Tezzla1 wrote:

Probably because it doesn't have much crit multi and this build seems to get enough crit chance.

Love this build! Great use of ascendant-hierophant to generate power charges. I guess I triggered TarkeCat as he called this build shit lol!
"
"
Tezzla1 wrote:

Probably because it doesn't have much crit multi and this build seems to get enough crit chance.

Love this build! Great use of ascendant-hierophant to generate power charges. I guess I triggered TarkeCat as he called this build shit lol!

Thanks, glad ur enjoying it!

Any reson why he thought it was shit?

//also have potentially great news regarding guardians and shaper. Currently working on a small gearswitch for glacial cascade to kill them in just a few seconds! Will be more info tomorrow on this.
What sort of damage jewels are you running?
gz on your endgame kills and gj for updating the guide and keeping us posted. almost consdidered not doing this build at first since i prefer more detailed guides as a noob, but look at it now :D so glad i tried this thanks
Wait. How does a decoy totem cast spells ? Dont laugh please :D
"
blubaer wrote:
"
"
Tezzla1 wrote:

Thanks, glad ur enjoying it!

Any reson why he thought it was shit?

//also have potentially great news regarding guardians and shaper. Currently working on a small gearswitch for glacial cascade to kill them in just a few seconds! Will be more info tomorrow on this.

He said it was detrimental to use the wands instead of dagger and shield since FB is focused on map clear instead of trying to make it more balanced. Idk it was just funny how mad he got, I'm just having fun with the synergy and it clears fast enough.
"
He said it was detrimental to use the wands instead of dagger and shield since FB is focused on map clear instead of trying to make it more balanced. Idk it was just funny how mad he got, I'm just having fun with the synergy and it clears fast enough.

Well thats pretty funny. Not even going to get into why thats the dumbest thing i've heard. He's probably just jealous due to that horrible build he made with frostbolt mines. Also once we get 6l in this build we use brightbeak to clear even up to tier 16. But i guess he didnt care enough to look at the build :)
Last edited by blubaer on Dec 20, 2017, 7:51:30 PM
"
Marksuh wrote:
Wait. How does a decoy totem cast spells ? Dont laugh please :D

I'd like to know the same, how does one spec into "Ancestral Bond" without using "Spell totem" somehow in this build, I can't get my head around that
Really loving the build! Thank you for the effort you've put into it! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info