[3.1] Ngamahu's Flame - Molten Strike Berserker - Ancestral Call

"
shorlin wrote:
"
"
thewasyl wrote:
I dont see a purpose for avatar of fire if you are using ngamahu. It converts 50% phys to fire and so does molten strike.

Molten Burst does 100% phys damage. Ngamahu's makes it 50/50. Hence you need the other 50% from AoF.

Hi, can you tell me how much molten burst contributes to overall damage?
I honestly don't know. PoB is your best bet. Molten strike and molten burst are skills that are really hard to calculate because of the RNG involved. PoB is your best bet though.

I have seen people run similar builds with different weapons, lead sprinkler for example, without any problems.
e77322447a68f9c997c346c2e4539ca7
"
lalove91 wrote:
Hey brother! This is an amazing build you did there! One question though - how do you get a second wildfire jewel?
You get one for free from Death to Purity and it's best to buy another one from poe.trade, they're usually very cheap. you can pick one op for 3 alcs / 1c

http://poe.trade/search/hururetuwanama
Enjoyed this build alot last season. Cant wait to see it updated for the new ascendancies :)
hey, having a blast with this build !

nood question though... why do ppl keep saying its better to run cyclone for the ngamahu's flame ?

I have roughly 5 APS with cyclone and exactly the same using molten strike + multistrike.

I'd would be under the impression that molten strike is better since it makes tons of balls (with 2 x wilfire jewel) and I have point blank and irongrip, so the projectiles from molten strike benefit as well from it.

So, why would cyclone be better to proc molten burst ?
"
Algood wrote:

nood question though... why do ppl keep saying its better to run cyclone for the ngamahu's flame ?

I have roughly 5 APS with cyclone and exactly the same using molten strike + multistrike.

I'd would be under the impression that molten strike is better since it makes tons of balls (with 2 x wilfire jewel) and I have point blank and irongrip, so the projectiles from molten strike benefit as well from it.

What people really mean is that cyclone is better for clearing maps. You can move and still do good clearing DPS with cyclone, molten strike is much better for single target though.

As you said Molten strike generates a lot of balls and a lot of damage. Cyclone to clear and Molten strike to single target if you can be bothered with swapping out your chest.
"
Algood wrote:

What people really mean is that cyclone is better for clearing maps. You can move and still do good clearing DPS with cyclone, molten strike is much better for single target though.

As you said Molten strike generates a lot of balls and a lot of damage. Cyclone to clear and Molten strike to single target if you can be bothered with swapping out your chest.
Loving this build so far! I have a question though. How do you think would chieftain look for this build? Just looking at it, there's a lot of fire damage to work with and life regen from dealing fire damage. It seems interesting but I'm not quite sure how it would work out.
"
Deathbornog wrote:
Loving this build so far! I have a question though. How do you think would chieftain look for this build? Just looking at it, there's a lot of fire damage to work with and life regen from dealing fire damage. It seems interesting but I'm not quite sure how it would work out.
Chieftain is basically free Xoph's blood, which is BIS for this build so yeah, i think it will work without any issues.

there is a build guide for this already https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2092338
Noob question, where are the Endurance Charges in this build coming from?

Not seeing any passive skills and no actives either.

Seems pointless putting immortal call in with no way to generate charges.
"
deadjon1 wrote:
Noob question, where are the Endurance Charges in this build coming from?

Not seeing any passive skills and no actives either.

Seems pointless putting immortal call in with no way to generate charges.
You can survive with immortal call without endurance charges. It's only supposed to save your from highly concentrated damage.

If you want to be more defensive you can replace projectile weakness with enduring cry. I have mentioned this in the gem / links section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info