[3.1] EZ 75% Block/Spellblock/Detonate Dead/Volatile Dead/DualCurse/SpellNecro!

"
Asheren wrote:
"
SiegfriedXX wrote:
why no one use Spell Cascade Support and the helm entchantment? for detonates?

Sure less damage but bigger aoe if you count all 3 + helm

you can play that on totems, you only need to cast one totem and then concentrade on Desecrate. no reflect problems...

cascade does not work on totems

Ended up reworking whole thing in to life build. Seem only way to reach spell block cap or close to it is to use new unique jewel.

Second issue is VD totem AI. It seem to not be working very well.

Yeah but that was focused to reflect and play-style.
This is what i came up soo far with regards to using a staff.

Base block is 46/12 Bone offering gives 29/28. Rumi would give give cap/10. 18 from rainbowstride at max block, 28 from bone offering 10% from rumi. 8% from new unique jewel.

75/64% block/spell block

With current gear 4340 hp. 970 es. 4000 armor. 75/75/75 with 79 on destilate. Lowest overcaped resist is at 94%. Chaos resist -40% but will be reduced to Beacon will reduce that to -25%. Soo can be easy fixed with some optimizing on gear.

Staff will be 6L later with a mobility skill outleveling cdwt. This way i can apply curses on demand to boss. For now it sits in a helmet to be replaced with enlighten gem.

From jewels plan is to use Pure talent, block on determination/spellblock on discipline. I think 2 more jewels can be squezed i would go propably staff spell block, life, dps stats. atm. i am using 1 conq efficency to lower reserved mana enough to let me cast desecrate totem.

In secondary weapon slot i have a desecrate and spectre.

Last edited by Asheren on Dec 20, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
Hi,
whom have you taken by the bandit quest?
"
TomTra wrote:
Hi,

Myself i went for alira as its easy to stack crit with staff. He is using blood magic soo i am guessing either Oak for regen or kill all.

Managed to get cheap eye. Not exactly one i was looking for but it was at half price. Tried to test incinerate instead of ray but with cast speed going up to 100% mana is unsustainable.

Uber izaro down. Working my way slowly towards guardians atm.

Last edited by Asheren on Dec 21, 2017, 3:48:29 PM
"
TomTra wrote:
Hi,

i killed all

This is the skill tree atm i want to use. I think nothing more can be squezed out of it. I tried to do some number crunching in poe builder but i think it gives dps per single ball and does not count corpse explosion.

5% nodes in scion wheel etc. serve as sort of point bank. Damage is fine soo far given that its scaling to zone level. It has room for one more jewel that would be reckless defence but i need to secure -critical damage, ES on hit eye first.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAMDAAGRBAcEswVCCPQN4hBYES0TcRUnFm8XLxhWGGoaOBzcHRQfxyBuJKonLyj6KU8reCycLdIy0TWSNuk5UjpYOtg64TwFPV8-8UFyQYdBlkPIRUdFnUbXSI5KLkyzTeNPBFAwUlNTUlXGVdZYB1iuWfNboF6lZOdmVGh0aPJqQ2u3cYVyD3wOfIOApIKbgseD24V7hX2HZYx2jLGOZI6-jxqPRpBVksGUoJeVmjua4JtRm4qboZ48ogCmV6cIp1Wnpa6zsQWxQrb6tz64k7jQvOq-T8Bm0B_Q9dOP1YvYTdi92jraYtq537Dhc-Nq6-7sOOyD73zv6_Af8kXzEfem-ej60v4K_o8=?accountName=Asheren&characterName=xXBlockadeXx
Last edited by Asheren on Dec 22, 2017, 2:50:54 AM
thx
Small update. Atm. i can run quite comfortably most maps up to T12 without reckless defence and 6L. Combos like +dmg less block chance can be tricky.

In higer tiers lack of that spellblock starts to hurt as soon as serious dmg mods show up on roll.

Some bosses like torture chamber or belly piety can be bit annoying due to flameball logic or very short dps window.
Last edited by Asheren on Dec 23, 2017, 6:25:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info