What We're Working On

make better item sorting in inventory when loot picked, example: I mean if u have 5 slots, but 1 slot item is in the way, then you can't pick 4 slots item and need to reorganize yourself, sometimes it is waste of time.
Last edited by grafas7 on Dec 14, 2017, 12:53:04 PM
"
grafas7 wrote:
make better item sorting in inventory when loot picked, example: I mean if u have 5 slots, but 1 slot item is in the way, then you can't pick 4 slots item and need to reorganize yourself, sometimes it is waste of time.
Some kind of auto-sort/-combine feature like in Grim Dawn.
Various issues with The Poet's Pen are being investigated.

what various issues? don't you even think about nerfing item, it will cause shitshow.
Currently, my Pen is acting like killing machine if you can read between the lines.

kthxbai
That's practically nothing interesting. The game is still in crappy state since the ginormous nerf for the Witches in 3.0.
Seems like I'll skip 3.2 for sure as well.
"
Would like to see an ingame trade platform though :(

Even your site and poe.trade is pretty cool and I like it, but isn't copy & paste messages from an external site into the game a bit.. 1990?

I also hate it to check through huge amounts of player if someone is available or want's to trade.
Tbh I'm sometimes not because I'm in a boss fight, difficult area, just don't like it at the moment.

With an ingame trade platform I would throw in my stuff I won't need and the currency keeps coming in.
Also when I will look for something new.. search, compare, buy - 30ish seconds and I can keep playing.

Still not sure why everyone says that that would kill the game.
It worked for D3, even though the real money action house was big sh*t.

This one is never going to happen, I would love some better trading and stuff, but I also get it that if every unique/combination is available for sale and easy to obtain the impetus to go out and find that next great thing does drop significantly.

I think if they wanted trade to be a bigger portion of the game than it already is they would have had to plan on drops being bound/locked in ways that would affect the economy in other ways. I think they will always look to see what they can do in this area, but instant trades for finding a perfect gear with no player interaction and zero friction will never be a part of PoE at least not until we have 2.0 or something.
MARCH??! Fuck..

I thought 3.2 would be in like a week or something (along with Abyss Supporter Packs and Chaos/Order MTX).. Was planning to hold off theory-crafting a 2nd build for Abyss, to make use of the Abyss Jewels, until after 3.2 what with the reworks coming for Elementalist/Scion.. But if we won't be getting them until AFTER Abyss... What's the point? -_-
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
woot!
"
Various issues with The Poet's Pen are being investigated.

What are the issues? Someone know?
Just curious, Poet's Pen is fantastic for some original build :D
12 Months of play, got my first exalt at lv 13!
.... in Mahyem... thanks GGG for trolling me... >.<
Are you working on bringing back the old payments system maybe? Just curious.
snap to it guys :P if you need to hire some extra hands for the holidays to go over and read reports or anything outside of programming. Hit me up i'm cheap too don't mind being paid in points... :P

Lulz Happy Hollidays GG-GGG
Last edited by KingKatura on Dec 14, 2017, 2:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info