MAP TAB BOUGHT

The question now is, when will be the next Mega Stash Sale & will this be included in the sale?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
NeroNoah wrote:
I guess it's time to update this stuff, tetris can only be so much fun.

What ever will you do without the stash tetris mini-game? :P

@OP Would love to get one but 1.) don't trust Xsolla and 2.) had a family medical emergency the day of the 3.1 patch, combine that with Christmas being right around the corner...probably going to be a while. In the words of GGG: Soon™
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
No, and I won't. And you shouldn't, too.

150 points is pure bollocks for a feature that should be available for everyone.

Honestly, this thing where people get super excited that GGG gave us something that they should have years ago is just sad. And they are also charging double to triple the amount the did for previous ones.
Think this might be some sort of Stockholm syndrome... :s
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Dec 13, 2017, 3:02:10 AM
"
boyandroid wrote:
The question now is, when will be the next Mega Stash Sale & will this be included in the sale?

They have said it will be added to the stash tab sale after it's been up for a month.
Just bought one, works like a charm :D

Can't wait for the next tab for vessels, atziri frags etc
"
DID YOU BUY A MAP TAB?

:D

No.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Waitin' for Abyss pack.
"
uTired2 wrote:
"
boyandroid wrote:

They have said it will be added to the stash tab sale after it's been up for a month.

Thanks for the info, I'll just wait it then. No reason for me to buy it right now & I might save some bucks.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
I bought the tab and it is awesome but one downside is you cant type in a map and search for it nothing happens only if you are in the correct tier will something happen. With all the map changes and tier changes I feel this would be a strong fix for it other than that its awesome.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Does it handle both types of legacy maps?

You forgot this one:

This is explained in the announcement:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2043782
"
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time. Different series are indicated by different background map art.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info