MAP TAB BOUGHT

Not bought it yet, but i will.

Reading the announcement thread makes me want to smack some of the idiots posting in it, anyone moaning about the price should be forced to pay the actual space it saves (1950+ points worth of tabs)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Say will that be a....custom forum avatar?

Heh, is it that obvious? :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It looks like this only works for the new maps.
"
Cacia wrote:
It looks like this only works for the new maps.

This is covered in both the video and the announcement. :)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Abso-freaking-lutely
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Wow, Sarno I can't wait to see what you have made!
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Wow, Sarno I can't wait to see what you have made!

Cheers mate. :)

No idea how long the process takes, though.

----

First pack I ever bought for it... Well I would have bought a pack in open beta but I had spent money on points two days before the freaking open beta pack came out, just my luck
Got mine.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I want to buy one... but there are reports of players that crash instantly when opening the new tab. I want all that resolved first lol. I would hate to put all my maps in a tab and then can't access it at all or crash the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info