Deleted

We just swap BF or Reave whatever we want? Wihout changing the tree right?
"
Balantakos wrote:

Right, Reave and BF shares all tags except "channeling" in BF.
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Thanks, i just dont like BF...i will just use Reave!
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
zz3613 wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Thanks, i just dont like BF...i will just use Reave!

Farming and leveling wise reave is perfectly functional, BF does 3x damage of Reave and might be helpful in some cases, I'd say level up the 3 gems for BF in your switch weapon as back up.
"
Aloone wrote:
Hello,

after hours thinking and searching about BF builds i started play Your build.

I have few question.

1) it was hard to find someone playing this build on HC, but i found one guy playing something like this. His build is http://prntscr.com/hswhfu . What do You think about it, its more viable for HC because he has about 15% more block chance?

2) i am pretty new but i did try to make something based on both trees and i dunno if this http://prntscr.com/hswi6c should be better. Also what about Iron reflexes and mana/hp leech on tree?

3) You wrote its good to pick all life nodes in tree and then focus on damage, but its a pretty hard on HC play without damage. And my defences are not best also too :D Any advise?

Sorry for my english. And Thank You for answers.

I playing this build on HC right now level 92
https://pastebin.com/4AwCu4mS
level with facebreakers till you can get a good sword and merc lab done
Last edited by captainhector on Dec 27, 2017, 4:02:44 PM
"
captainhector wrote:

I playing this build on HC right now level 92
https://pastebin.com/4AwCu4mS
level with facebreakers till you can get a good sword and merc lab done

I am sorry, but what do you mean by "facebreakers"? :p Ah i see, gloves?

Well i am leveling with reave now, its not fastest but doing well. Or at least i hope. Any other recommend for me? :)
Last edited by Aloone on Dec 27, 2017, 5:41:00 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say that I am loving this build. It's dirt cheap and super tanky. Clear speed feels really smooth too.
"
zz3613 wrote:
I'd really like to have some feed back!

This build is awesome, it makes decent damage and the defence is just great. With enough APS you are just rushing through maps.
So far I have no issues with the content, Atziri is a joke and facetanking the Ueberlab-boss. Still missing fragments for Ueberatziri and I really would like to try Shaper, but I've some drop issues with high-level-maps, so not through Atlas right now (but this has nothing to do with the build). In short, I really love this build. :)

One additional question, in one post you proposed to go to go for The Surrender. Is it really a good upgrade compared to Lioneye's? POEBuilder says I'm losing life as well as armour, or is it all about the life- and/or armour-proc and/or the +1% block chance?
"
Prong007 wrote:
"
zz3613 wrote:
I'd really like to have some feed back!

This build is awesome, it makes decent damage and the defence is just great. With enough APS you are just rushing through maps.
So far I have no issues with the content, Atziri is a joke and facetanking the Ueberlab-boss. Still missing fragments for Ueberatziri and I really would like to try Shaper, but I've some drop issues with high-level-maps, so not through Atlas right now (but this has nothing to do with the build). In short, I really love this build. :)

One additional question, in one post you proposed to go to go for The Surrender. Is it really a good upgrade compared to Lioneye's? POEBuilder says I'm losing life as well as armour, or is it all about the life- and/or armour-proc and/or the +1% block chance?

The surrender is useful in a few cases when you take massive number of hits: the best example is Tul and Esh, they are extremely dangerous in high tier breach because they hit you too fast. However, if you have the surrender, most of their hits heal you and they can be tanked.

The surrender is kinda expensive and I usually upgrade other things first.
I'm playing ssf hc and need some reliable boss killer. Main purpose would be to farm elder guardians and elder for those new uniques. There are so many BF builds nowadays so it is hard to decide :) Would this build be safe for hc elder fights? I've only done it with spectre build, but got bored of the passive playstyle...

e: is Eternal sword the best base to craft a weapon for this build?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Dec 28, 2017, 5:57:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info