160% extra damage as elemental for EK? who approved this mod?????

"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
Let us all face the Elder in red maps and see if we still think these items are "broken" or if the game just got much harder in general.

After fighting some of the Elder possessed bosses, I think we will need this "new" amount of damage. Even a Tier8 Boss had more life than most T14/T15 bosses I know.

So looks like things are going towards the direction I feared. Those new items are mandatory for endgame (and looks like yellow maps are included now!) and who doesn't have a good bunch of them can just accept it or go f... o..

This is what people like me dislike about power creep and power leaps - obsolescence of old toys. To exaggerate - What's the point of gathering 10L and 100% global added as items when you know 3 months down the line you're going to be required to use 15L items and 200% global added as weapons to beat the same content?

What may not have been clear from my other thread, though, is that I'm still holding out a sliver of hope that GGG hasn't gone completely bonkers in balance, though that sliver is shrinking with every post I read... I can think of reasoning behind every piece of disrupted balance I've seen - Maybe Shaped and Elder gg items are mirror-level rarity? Maybe Molten Call will get nerfed soon? Maybe Stygian Vises don't drop like candy once you get to Maps?

Abyssal Troves being actual treasure Troves while leveling is already kind of nuts, though... each one I've opened has felt like it barfed out more rares than a Possessed Rogue Exile imbued with a 2000% increased rarity Strongbox mod.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
My entire crew: ''Dude that is straight up fap material right there''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
On new rare Sceptres its possible to get 150% extra physical as elemental.

Dual wielding makes that 300%.

With 2 open suffixes on each + nice implicits.
ign: klavesnica

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info