Sound bugs: Not hearing loot filter and other things

Yep, very often if there are a lot of monsters on screen, along with a lot of skill and attack sounds, some other sounds just completely disappear. Had several drops that are usually accompanied by a drop sound be completely silent.
"
Yep, very often if there are a lot of monsters on screen, along with a lot of skill and attack sounds, some other sounds just completely disappear. Had several drops that are usually accompanied by a drop sound be completely silent.

can confirm
I'm playing a build with zombies, skeles, srs and spectres and I'm noticing the same problem.
Issue also seems to effect Gladiators bleed-splosions, sometimes they'll just completely stop working along with filter drop sounds and other various things.
"
Issue also seems to effect Gladiators bleed-splosions, sometimes they'll just completely stop working along with filter drop sounds and other various things.

Can confirm this
Yep me too, offering skills are the most noticeable but it happens for all sorts of sounds
Confirming this is a game issue and not a filter specific issue. GGG needs to fix this, there's nothing filter authors can do.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
I'm also experiencing this, and it's rather worrisome.

And big surprise, I'm also playing a summoner.

want my sound back :I
Also having this bug playing GC mines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info