Sound bugs: Not hearing loot filter and other things

I'm also having this issue. Very annoying bug. Hoping for a fix soon.
Are any of the new skills/supports common between everyone? I know it was happening with volatile dead, but have since changed and still noticing it. I am using spell cascade though, maybe that?
same issue (solar guard spectre), disheartening to see orbs dropping with no sound.
Second-class poe gamer
Same, triple dark pact totem. cant hear sound filter sometimes.
When I am in combat with high density (breach for example) my own sound effects (e.g. sunder sound effect) are muted. That is really annyoing, as I was relying on the sounds. Now I never really know if I am attacking or maybe frozen or out of mana.... etc.
And it just feels "wrong" to not hear yourself.

When I am in my hideout or in maps (but not in combat) I can hear all my sound effects.

So I thought maybe I need to turn the channel count to High in the sound options - but that doesnt make a difference.
I use RealTek High Definition Audio, the driver seems to be up to date.

I found a unsatisfying solution to that: When I turn the music off, the sounds keep playing. But that´s not how I want to experience the game.
I think when too much stuff is happening on screen engine/game can't keep up. I feel like the pipe which is transfering sounds is so full, some sounds are not played. If you are in a party with 2 or 3 people with crit builds or who are using herald skills you probably can reproduce this. It was like this on previous patches but now its getting worse.
Ihave the same problem since the patch. I tried out everything in the sound settings, switching loot filters and soundcards. Nothing helps at all. It killed me when I saw an exalted drop without sound... I wonder how many things I've missed that dropped offscreen and had no sound.

The problem already existed in the past on some ground effect maps, but it became way worse since 3.1 and it's present in every zone. Hope they'll find a fix for it soon.
Whatever is in here, isn't as important as the random stuff above this signature!
Same here, spectre build as well. Sounds like it's relative to density and sounds channels count, as such summoners builds (that have 10 more minions using their abilities too) generates too much sounds at the same time.
I can't even play a projectile build because I'm afraid of off screen items dropping that I'll never see.
Same problem for me. Playing Zombie/Solar Guards summoner. Most skills seems muted in intense fights and more than often loot won't give me an audio queue.

Really annoying since my loot OCD makes me backtrack every single map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info