[3.1] COMK IS BACK! Sundering Volcanos! OP / Cheap / Fun!

Currently testing blood magic keystone + essence worm ring!
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 11, 2017, 6:35:05 AM
Man, starting to really dig this lol

My gear is trash though. Just managing links, colors, resists and like 40 life-ish on pieces. Everyone wants like 1-5 chaos for really trash rares stil.

I think you're really on to something Yagamai, but ya, I do think weapon swap to another staff is the solution to end bosses. Blood Magic w/ Essence Worm is probably a good idea, and I'm wondering if with a 6L, should just ditch trap and manually cast Cremation.

How is uber lab?

edit: RIP currency. The staff went down in price by 1/2 today. Man I've thrown away about 15 chaos now since league start lol

Is that you on the stream? You're doing something else. That's disheartening.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 11, 2017, 1:44:12 PM
"
Man, starting to really dig this lol

My gear is trash though. Just managing links, colors, resists and like 40 life-ish on pieces. Everyone wants like 1-5 chaos for really trash rares stil.

I think you're really on to something Yagamai, but ya, I do think weapon swap to another staff is the solution to end bosses. Blood Magic w/ Essence Worm is probably a good idea, and I'm wondering if with a 6L, should just ditch trap and manually cast Cremation.

How is uber lab?

edit: RIP currency. The staff went down in price by 1/2 today. Man I've thrown away about 15 chaos now since league start lol

Is that you on the stream? You're doing something else. That's disheartening.

Was playing my next build :P Poet's wand x2 with CoC bodyswap

Added short video
Last edited by Yagamai on Dec 11, 2017, 2:08:36 PM
I think nearly nobody is going to play this, and it seems like a risky investment but I'm kind of determined to see it through lol

I'm picturing a 6L helm for Warchief or Cremation rolls depending of course and self cast Cremation, but it will require Bloodmagic. 5 link Sunder is probably fine for trash. 6L self cast Cremation, and Warchief for single target.

I'm already sick of using trap and watching the boss just...step away.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 11, 2017, 3:26:32 PM
Anyone trying Marauder with this idea? Or will Duelist always be better for it?
"
I think nearly nobody is going to play this, and it seems like a risky investment but I'm kind of determined to see it through lol

I'm picturing a 6L helm for Warchief or Cremation rolls depending of course and self cast Cremation, but it will require Bloodmagic. 5 link Sunder is probably fine for trash. 6L self cast Cremation, and Warchief for single target.

I'm already sick of using trap and watching the boss just...step away.

Yup same issue with trap XD Now with Blood Magic and 6l setup its alot easier vs bosses :)
Finding it very squishy now, but don't have Brutal Fervour yet....

Kinda regretting this. 30-40 block + some leech doesn't seem like it will be enough. Also...movement speed. This is no Meme clear speed build. Slow ass Leap Slam, no Whirling Blades or Shield Slam.

My Essence Drain Trickster had miiiiiles better survivability and has no leech to speak of.

/end rant. I'm kinda pissed I payed 27 chaos for this damn staff, wont even get 10 for it now and I gotta roll yet another character. No idea what I want to do anymore.
Dont you hava mana issues for traps on single target bosses? I mean, I kinda have versy low mana regen atm, and if have 2 auras on, can cast just a single trap. they cost over 40 mana with near 60 mana pool ...
"
kileras12 wrote:
Dont you hava mana issues for traps on single target bosses? I mean, I kinda have versy low mana regen atm, and if have 2 auras on, can cast just a single trap. they cost over 40 mana with near 60 mana pool ...

Yes grab Blood Magic keystone or support gem, will update guide in a few.
Nice build Idea! I added you to the list.

Can you please upload a video of your boss killing abilitys? While Chayula was nice to see. I would like to see a map boss.

Cheers!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info