Shaper/Elder Items Thread (Also corny comedy/boredom thread lol)

"
Rupenus wrote:
nice, for wanders that hatred & hatred jewel in comparison with wrath conv & hatred +crit variant is just giving 1% more dps on tooltip but for some reason the one you have is extremely pricey.

i think it's easy to understand how strong it is. wrath conv & crit is more subtle.

that said for both DFP and brood twine and wanders, hatred & wrath are best auras.

Yeah, I mean it's for my build and I don't use wrath. hoi/assmark + hatred for maps, blasph/proj weak + hatred for bosses. I just don't like manually casting proj weakness on bosses, especially phased ones like shaper where he might go into "total chaos" right off the bat. Just kinda clunky. So basically this one is the best bet for me. I'm happy what I got it for. Not many were looking for it in standard since I think anyone that wants a dual-hatred one is bonering over the cold pen one more. This one gives me the most damage out of all the variants I could possibly run, so I'm super pumped on that :D. Works very nicely with conversion elder ammy too.

From today:
Spoiler

He couldn't even get his beam up lol...

Also, wearing non-ideal gloves, no pen on boots, and placeholder ring:

Just insane fucking damage all the way around.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
it's a bit funny that you don't use your steel ring while mapping
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
it's a bit funny that you don't use your steel ring while mapping

Haha I use the original corruption knot and the placeholder ring 24/7. Sold my extra copy of CK to a friend for more crafting mats :) I can always make another copy later if I need to.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Boredom, indeed.

nice trash tier jewels, gg
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

too scared to yolo last suffix since my res are perfectly balanced already :(
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Feb 13, 2018, 8:20:12 PM
about corny comedy,

I visited sarn std yesterday and discovered they finally started using Volatile +poet + zerphi. SO with bodyswap they are moving all the time making them auto-heal without any break. whoever was the first moron to use this combo in live action and teach it to all the other sheep get the medal of honor for being the laziest turd playing pvp in poe.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Sometime I imagine we are in 1.3 era and GGG put out this elder/shaper/abyss extension, I am using unerfed cyclone to kill noobs with my mediocre build.

Then rups come with with lightning strike and 10 op jewels and slay us all. Afhak in a corner taking 5k damage and auto-heal it with kaom leg then 2 shooting people with heavy strike and some op crafted crit new chest.

no ranged, because they still suck in this era unless EA. wait GGG gave them those jewels and items too? Fuck I wonder what kind of op bow-trap barrettlightfifty would have created. Haaa yea bleed not nerfed in 1.3 Oo and there is no death doors.

I wake up from the dream. Why on earth do I still buy melee stuff? Fuck it I should really get some bow/caster jewels instead.

Well it will not be used for pvp but I wonder how good is now cyclone elem with prismatic...If only I could afford crit elem jewels.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 14, 2018, 1:58:51 AM
Don’t forget my perma-freeze and shotgunning techniques, which would have gone to Arctic Breath (rather than Ice Spear) at some point. Even though we’d have overpowered no-cooldown Tempest Shield to contend with.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Even though we’d have overpowered no-cooldown Tempest Shield to contend with.

-Friend do you have level 21/20 arc for free mine is level 15 also I need 500 regrets and 360 chaos.
-why grievel? You already 1 shot people with tempest shield...
-Friend I do not know what you are talking about, I kill with arc. My tempest only 3l
-Cmon your arc deal not even half of what...whatever
-Friend I also need 15 ex and 3000 chrome do you have for free?
*ignored*
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info