Shaper/Elder Items Thread (Also corny comedy/boredom thread lol)

how does mirror service work? (a message to all RMT'ers, i mean you have enough curremcy to get 330ex of a item but you don't know how mirror service works... why not? it's possible... so let me tell you)

1- you give me your mirror and 282 scroll fragments, make sure you don't combine them to become scroll of wisdoms

2-i'll give you deposit if you want. (no scammerino)

3- i'll mirror the jewels for you, you'll verify the mirrored items again and get your new kick ass gg uber duper e-penis.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 7, 2018, 9:00:28 PM
So ur telling me i have to rmt on top of the mirror (200$) another 282$ for the scrolls frags such à scammarino

But i mean MIRROR WORTHY Jewel worth the 500$
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
So ur telling me i have to rmt on top of the mirror (200$) another 282$ for the scrolls frags such à scammarino

I've been dabbling in a new technique, I'm not sure it's ready to be revealed this early in the process though. Here's the method so far.

1. Don't play the game.

"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

I've been dabbling in a new technique, I'm not sure it's ready to be revealed this early in the process though. Here's the method so far.

1. Don't play the game.

You're missing out man! 3.1 is awesome and we miss the angry aussie.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
He’s a kiwi!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

I don't think we are missing out on anything lol. I just play escape from tarkov all day and couldnt really be happier. Everytime I log into poe its dead...This update seems to be one of the worst I have experienced, only breach exploit league was worse.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

I don't think we are missing out on anything lol. I just play escape from tarkov all day and couldnt really be happier. Everytime I log into poe its dead...This update seems to be one of the worst I have experienced, only breach exploit league was worse.

where are u i never see u on?
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

1. Don't play the game.

The elder guardians seem like alright fellows but map drop rates hurt my feelings. Plus I got a camera with a macrophotography function and learnt about naturewatch nz, so I've had the rare distinction of options.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:

The elder guardians seem like alright fellows but map drop rates hurt my feelings. Plus I got a camera with a macrophotography function and learnt about naturewatch nz, so I've had the rare distinction of options.

Miss you, you crazy bloke!! Hope all is well with you

Finally got my jewel today WAHOOOOOOOO

Not sure if I want to divine more though.... got those rolls in 22

These jewels are totally balanced, it's fine.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 11, 2018, 10:06:41 PM
nice, for wanders that hatred & hatred jewel in comparison with wrath conv & hatred +crit variant is just giving 1% more dps on tooltip but for some reason the one you have is extremely pricey.

i think it's easy to understand how strong it is. wrath conv & crit is more subtle.

that said for both DFP and brood twine and wanders, hatred & wrath are best auras.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 11, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info