War for the Atlas and the Abyss League Launch Soon!

"
BorgsFury wrote:
I really wish other games optimized their file structures/patching processes as well as Blizzard. Their games are the only ones I tend to get to play on a patch day since they don't make you re-download over half the file size of your already existing fully updated client every time there's a major patch. They also let you download a lot of the patch data a week or so ahead of the actual patch, dramatically reducing the time spent downloading on patch day. CASC FTW?

Even with the torrent thing PoE does, it at best saves you a few hours or so when you live in the middle of nowhere and your internet caps out at like 140-150KB/s download speed (DIAF CenturyLink) since they're not released that far ahead of time. It's like 2 hours per GB for me, and that's if I'm devoting all my bandwidth to that one download.

And yes, that's the only viable internet option where I live. You could get sat internet, but you obviously can't game with that due to latency (until companies like spacex launch their lower orbit satellites in 2019 or later which will provide a low latency high speed sat internet service). Trees block LoS to the towers for wireless internet here.

Oh well, I'll get to play it eventually... QQ

Yes but people like you and me are worthless plebs to GGG, and half the player base. This is 4chan with an item system, run by pharmabro.

I've saved you a seat here at the back of the bus.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
MightyDog wrote:
Hi folks,

one of you can explain to me how the torrent works. I loaded the file. And then... what do I have to do after that?

Read whats posted in announcement, it tells you exactly what to do.
3 hours before launch when it starts to patching, copy the downloaded file into yout c/programs/grindinggeargames and replace the old qqpk file.

Then wait for launch and login (there will be some extra files to download at start)
"
The patch size for the expansion will be around 5 Gb.

Torrent file is 8GB. File size is illusion exile
Less than 11hrs to go and still no info about the new Stash Tab announced in the Five Facts post? Or was this not planned for launch but mid expansion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027191
"
NetArc wrote:
Less than 11hrs to go and still no info about the new Stash Tab announced in the Five Facts post? Or was this not planned for launch but mid expansion?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2027191

They already said multiple times that its coming soon. You can wait a week. Same with Abyss supporter packs.
"
Kross0m wrote:
All work and no torrent for steam make Jack a dull boy
Isn't it's the same file in "steamapps\common\path of exile"? Should be it. Downloading anyway.
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 8, 2017, 4:20:56 AM
Its an illusion exile. i can't wait to start playing this motha trucking expansion.

TY ALL FOR THIS GAME, HOPE IT NEVER DIES :,c
"
vrs77 wrote:
"
guidom1980 wrote:
Seeding for 30 minutes now and uploaded 70GB, let's see if we can reach 1TB upload before launch :D

I just started to contribute to your divine quest. I hope my uTorrent found your peer address. :)

PoE is the only game I am willing to share my bandwidth for, the more people enjoying the launch the better for all of us, just spreading the love! (I sound like a hippy now)
Make it happen, now :D
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Kross0m wrote:
All work and no torrent for steam make Jack a dull boy
Isn't it's the same file in "steamapps\common\path of exile"? Should be it. Downloading anyway.

Sadly will not work.
"
Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info