War for the Atlas and the Abyss League Launch Soon!

kicked me out.... is my birthay can i get a spot pretty plz ? :'(
3 h definitely not enough for low connection (close to 90% right now, maybe 20 minutes to go...). We always miss the starting of new leagues for that....
Give us 5 h next time please !
... nothing
And I'm trollin at work till 11:30pm :O and I'm back home round 0:40 fok me :D but hey! No rush after all ;)
Seeing is believing
I downloaded the content file from the torrent but steam started updating itself what I only noticed after 50%.
Now quit steam, replaced the content file but steam still downloads from the 50% onward, is there anything I can do?
I Could not find for the life of me an Xbox one post for 3.1? Are we getting a delayed release? we kinda got told nothing but that it will be released in December..?
Hmm checking resources for about an hour now....
In game since Minotaur League..
The GGPK in the torrent being about 5GB isn't that bad, for me the update is just short of 5GB.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Slient wrote:
I Could not find for the life of me an Xbox one post for 3.1? Are we getting a delayed release? we kinda got told nothing but that it will be released in December..?
"Path of Exile: War for the Atlas launches on December 8 (Pacific Time) on PC and shortly after on Xbox One."

http://www.pathofexile.com/war

Nothing says it will be released in December for Xbox users. They are waiting to patch any last minute issues in the PC version before porting the update to the Xbox, that way they can include all the hotfixes with the 3.1 update and only need to pay to release 1 patch instead of paying for the patch and any subsequent hotfixes (patching is free on PC, hence it being more viable to patch the PC version first).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 9, 2017, 3:28:11 AM
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Tr3Angel wrote:

Happened to me the past 4 leagues so ye

what specifically are you referring to? the queue or getting kicked on user authentification? Of course there's always a queue. The getting kicked part never happened to me before, and it is unusual, Bex was on reddit asking about the symptoms so they can fix https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7igia6/constantly_getting_kicked_out_of_login_queue/

My friend got kicked out of queue for almost 3 hours last league and then quit, i've been getting kicked out at rank 1 in queue so many times in previous leagues i dont even count anymore.
torrent + fiber = 8.25Gb download in less than 2min. Thx.

PS : it was even faster to download the file than uncompresse the archive and move the content in the game folder.
Last edited by Free_Oxi on Dec 10, 2017, 5:34:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info