The War for the Atlas expansion and Abyss Leagues start very soon! The office is lively with preparations for the launch. We're very excited to see what you think of the new content! In the meantime, this news post has the information you'll need to know about what happens on launch day and information on how to start downloading early.

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Dec 08, 2017 12:00 PM (EST)
The servers go live at: Dec 08, 2017 3:00 PM (EST)

The above times are displayed in your local time zone. If these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezone shifts, just disregard them and use the actual countdown on the front page of the website. Three hours before the countdown ends, the realm will go down and patching will begin shortly after. When the countdown ends, the realm will become live and you can immerse yourself in the War for the Atlas!

The patch size for the expansion will be around 5 Gb. We've also made a torrent available for this update. Please keep in mind that this method, while available earlier, makes it a larger update as it includes all the existing client content. When patching begins for 3.1.0, you'll also have a few remaining files that you need to update to.

You can find the torrent here. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before War for the Atlas launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

If you're not able to play the game on the day, be sure to check out our community streamers on Twitch! Good luck everyone! See you at launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hope I can patch in a decent time this time.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Yaay, seedin' all night!
Hype!
So nice!
Spoiler
Did you see this Daniel?
IGN: Flukasaka
Last edited by Solip on Dec 8, 2017, 2:18:02 AM
Thanks Natalia!
Why there is no preload for Steam?
cant wait!
Good to have another endgame-focused expansion! :D
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
TORRENT TIME

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info