War for the Atlas and the Abyss League Launch Soon!

"
SnukiSky wrote:
Great Job GGG, Download via Torrent was fine and fast (25min).

Hope the rest of the Patchday will be running like this.

Thumps up and Thx for the Good Work.

hi,

what has to be done so that the data can be loaded beforehand. Loaded the torrent file, but it's only 40 kb in size... #confused
Standalone FTW! Downloading the torrent. Bit slow tho. I'll be seeding.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
"
MightyDog wrote:
"
SnukiSky wrote:

hi,

what has to be done so that the data can be loaded beforehand. Loaded the torrent file, but it's only 40 kb in size... #confused

You need a Torrent client to get the file to download, try qBittorrent or uTorrent
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
MightyDog wrote:
"
SnukiSky wrote:

hi,

Hi. Use a torrent client like uTorrent or any other you like and give it that link or the downloaded .torrent file.
It will download you the whole package.
When the servers go down for maintanence, unzip these files in the game folder and run the client to finish all other necessary stuff.

Won't work for Steam version tho.
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
thanx a lot.
can't wait
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
If you're not able to play the game on the day, be sure to check out our community streamers on Twitch! you got rect and probably will not catch up for the rest of the league when it comes to whealth

corrected it for you as i will miss the first 2 days due to a business trip (as usual) and strongly think about starting at all. if one has limited time the first days are the most important days,

who watches streamers getting their first exalts with items which are kindof worthless at day 3 of the league?

uhm, yeah, i'm pissed cause the league sounded quite interesting. at least you considered releasing the buffs mid league, maybe i start then.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 8, 2017, 7:32:57 AM
Will upload up until league start, enjoy :)

I have a question though, do I just copy it into my game folder where the over file is - Does this mean I have to delete the old ggpk file before I move the new in or does it overwrite automatickly?

Regards, Lee.
Last edited by Leeown on Dec 8, 2017, 7:41:37 AM
"
DoveAhKin wrote:
"
MightyDog wrote:
"
SnukiSky wrote:

hi,

Hi. Use a torrent client like uTorrent or any other you like and give it that link or the downloaded .torrent file.
It will download you the whole package.
When the servers go down for maintanence, unzip these files in the game folder and run the client to finish all other necessary stuff.

Won't work for Steam version tho.

just to make sure,what kind of file is it we are downloading beforehand and where exactly does it have to be placed? do we have to delete any old files or will it overwrite stuff?
donwloading atm,but confused on what to do exactly with the file
Those starting times are inaccurate for +10 GMT AEDT.

They're an hour behind as they aren't accounting for an additional hour from daylights savings.

This also happened with the forum posted times for the recent Turmoil and Mayhem events.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info