[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Going for the same build!

Still around lvl 27 ;_;
Will this be updated for 3.2?
Been testing some interesting stuff since 3.2 on Standard.

Ascendant Slayer + Zerker is really fun and a fast clearer.

Berzerker is the best dps wise, like a fuck ton over the other options.

Slayer is the safest.
So about the biscos nerf we should still use it for the +1 max frenzy right?
Even the strongest opponents have a weakness
Where are the endurance charges coming from? I am looking at the Recommended Gear PoB and do not see anything there... MAybe I'm just blind.

But so far love the build, damage is quite nice even without some of the key items, but I am still feeling rather squishy. Therefore my question.
"
oraww wrote:
So about the biscos nerf we should still use it for the +1 max frenzy right?

that was his gear from harbringer league... just use a rare ammy with flat phys, max life, ele dmg with attacks, and res. thats ideal obviously for now in the league just get your max life and maybe a phys roll if you dont need any res from the slot

"
derSchurke wrote:
Where are the endurance charges coming from? I am looking at the Recommended Gear PoB and do not see anything there... MAybe I'm just blind.

But so far love the build, damage is quite nice even without some of the key items, but I am still feeling rather squishy. Therefore my question.

you dont get endurance charges unless you self cast them. another option would be to run warlords mark on blasphemy instead of poachers mark. something im going to test out in a bit. OP is apparently gone so we'll just have to figure this stuff out
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last edited by oldmunchi on Mar 7, 2018, 2:50:11 PM
"
derSchurke wrote:

Culling strike is no more needed so just link Endurance charge on melee stun with Leap Slam :)
"
JEEBy73 wrote:
"
derSchurke wrote:

Culling strike is no more needed so just link Endurance charge on melee stun with Leap Slam :)

So i replaced my culling strike on my gloves but need to replace my poachers mark as well on my soul taker?
Even the strongest opponents have a weakness
No, you also need your frenzy charges ! Getting endurance charges with leap slam is just a bonus
Fun build to play.
I still got problems with elemental reflect and add something for damage reduction.
If you got problems with building your character just check my character, it might give you few ideas how you can build with new items.
Last edited by Kl3mzyy on Mar 11, 2018, 8:20:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info