[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Hi guys!

What about the changes on slayer for 3.2. This build is dead or not?
Slayer leech stays the same and gets a bonus 30% damage. We also get 100% phys reflect immunity, meaning we can do phys reflect maps now. The only difference is now you have to choose if you want stun immunity or onslaught and 20% cull. Honestly I think with a high life pool you'll barely get stunned anyway so I think it's a loss we can take. Overall the class is still good but one of the other classes might be even better

edit: I forgot koams roots has unwavering stance. meaning the cannot be stunned on the ancestry was redundant. so overall, a buff for the build. We get 30% more damage, 100% phys reflect immunity, and keep everything else. weeeeee!
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
Last edited by oldmunchi on Feb 26, 2018, 3:58:24 PM
"
oldmunchi wrote:
Slayer leech stays the same and gets a bonus 30% damage. We also get 100% phys reflect immunity, meaning we can do phys reflect maps now. The only difference is now you have to choose if you want stun immunity or onslaught and 20% cull. Honestly I think with a high life pool you'll barely get stunned anyway so I think it's a loss we can take. Overall the class is still good but one of the other classes might be even better

edit: I forgot koams roots has unwavering stance. meaning the cannot be stunned on the ancestry was redundant. so overall, a buff for the build. We get 30% more damage, 100% phys reflect immunity, and keep everything else. weeeeee!

Great news indeed. Having so much fun...:)
I have been playing this build for the past 5 days and love it will be using it in 3.2, so much fun to use!!!
Even the strongest opponents have a weakness
What is a good enhancement for the gloves? The helm I'm looking for %40 more damage and for the boots I'm looking for 16% increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently.
Enhancements on wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enchantment
"
oraww wrote:
What is a good enhancement for the gloves? The helm I'm looking for %40 more damage and for the boots I'm looking for 16% increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently.

gloves you dont want an enchantment because the 20% melee damage is better then any of the glove enchantments.
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
oraww wrote:

gloves you dont want an enchantment because the 20% melee damage is better then any of the glove enchantments.

Ah understood thanks!
quick update,

did uber lab at lvl82 with tabula and koams roots, no soul taker or any other decent items everything is just to fill res and get some life besides those two things. it was really easy you just have to do standard dodging but the dps with a tabula is more then enough for him.

mapping i have about t1-t7 completed and have had no issues yet.

my character tab is open if you wanna look
is this still viable 3.2? Beginner friendly?
"
irampage7 wrote:
is this still viable 3.2? Beginner friendly?

yep super easy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info