[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
Malira wrote:
Anyone got any videos of themselves running uber vaults with this build? I don't really know the trick to getting through it reliably. The traps always get me.
Use immortal call CWDT, brass dome and Writhing jar.
"
der-graf wrote:
When use to an Arctic Armour? I have it leveled, but almost never use it. May be put into a slot a golem?
I'm using arctic armour for t16 chimera at the moment.
I'm currently at 4k hp and 37K DPS in hideout with golem. Having trouble doing anything above T3 map bosses because I'm constantly running out of mana/hp pots or get burst down. Am I missing anything? Thanks for the guide too.

"
LTHobo wrote:
I'm currently at 4k hp and 37K DPS in hideout with golem. Having trouble doing anything above T3 map bosses because I'm constantly running out of mana/hp pots or get burst down. Am I missing anything? Thanks for the guide too.

I'm not an expert of this build (died in HC at 91 only and reveling one), but I see 3 or 4 things that you must take in consideration :
- Don't use faster attack with Sunder but Multistrike! Way better to apply damage, no need to aim and better leech.
- Your best weapon is on the wrong slot (and it's a bit slow), look for an Axe with 1.7 attack speed minimum and around 300 DPS at first. Put this one in your main hand.
- On your second hand use at start Prismatic Sword with 3 green sockets for a lot of attack speed. It's cheap to start with and very efficient.
- Buy some jewellery with added Phys Damage, you will see the difference.

Regarding your tree and Ascendancy, I don't know what you did as your account is private but you must have at least the 2 ascendancy that grant life leech (follow the guide, it's all explain).
You need to Keystone Vitality Void if you don't want to use life potions.
If you don't want issues with mana, take aswell 0,4% of mana leech.

That was my 2 cents.
Hey Xcise, thank you for sharing this build.

This is my first character in poe, I'm new to this game.
I just want to ask you, if you wouldn't mind looking at my build/gears, are they decent ?
Moreover, is it possible for me to run Hematophagy and Splitting strike for the max life leech instead of going into Charisma, coordination and sleight of hand area ??

Hope to hear from you soon. :)
[edit] nevermind
Last edited by Malira on Jan 2, 2018, 5:01:20 PM
"
LTHobo wrote:

Why aren't you using soul taker?
It lets you use melee attacks without using mana.
"
billski82 wrote:
"
LTHobo wrote:

Why aren't you using soul taker?
It lets you use melee attacks without using mana.

I'm currently low on money and the high-end rolls are 1ex+. That's probably going to be my first buy.
"
I'm currently low on money and the high-end rolls are 1ex+. That's probably going to be my first buy.

Just get a cheap one to farm with, thats what i did. That way you can reserve all your mana and still leap/sunder at will.
multistrike is ruining full key runs on lab. resulting in 2 less keys. im going to just put faster attacks in i guess but would be cool to know what your opinion on what to use would be
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
LTHobo wrote:
Spoiler

Doesn't look like you're following the build.

Gem links are different, offhand is different. Seems like you're trying to boost your tooltip DPS, but your actualy DPS is suffering because the tooltip DPS is lying.

Also, without soul taker, you need mana leech, so you'll have to run warlord's mark or get mana leech on jewellery/gloves. (i used slitherpinch to level)

Furthermore, if you are having trouble with tier 3 bosses, you need to be leap slamming more with blood magic and dodging attacks to sustain mana.
"
iAnthraX wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Xcise, thank you for sharing this build.

This is my first character in poe, I'm new to this game.
I just want to ask you, if you wouldn't mind looking at my build/gears, are they decent ?
Moreover, is it possible for me to run Hematophagy and Splitting strike for the max life leech instead of going into Charisma, coordination and sleight of hand area ??

Hope to hear from you soon. :)
I don't have my passive node names memorised, but I think that the passive tree is pretty set in stone at the moment.
"
oldmunchi wrote:
Spoiler
multistrike is ruining full key runs on lab. resulting in 2 less keys. im going to just put faster attacks in i guess but would be cool to know what your opinion on what to use would be
More DPS, more HP and more facetanking away from the things that get killed, like portals/lieutenants/essences. If you kill the boss fast enough and away from the essences, they won't get aggro'd in time.
Last edited by Xcise on Jan 3, 2018, 1:30:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info