[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Thanks for the great guide. Got my first shaper kill today, going by almost all your recommendations.
why are you using gloves socketed gems gain more attack speed , not better to use flat phys dmg or just normal increased attack speed instead? like

also curious about other ppl dps, mine in hideout standing with just 2 auras is 110k dps, in combat with 7 frenzies, flasks(lions road and atziris) and some cds pooped from other things i reach around 370k dps in tooltip
"
danabower05 wrote:
Spoiler
I'm loving the build, feels really good. I just attempted Uber Lab today and I got wrecked. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong or if it was just a really rippy lab. Here is my gear if you can point out any glaring issues it would be much appreciated. I'm sitting at 5.1k HP and it seems fine against the maps I have been running up to tier 10. Are you changing some gem setup for bosses? Maybe using Warlords for bosses/lab? Should I have more life leech than .2% from attack damage? That could be my issue, how can I fix that easily? Thank you for reading.

Spoiler
What is giving you issues? 5.1k HP with your setup should be able to do uberlab easily. I'd probably look at upgrading your flasks first, making them all 20% quality and better magic flasks.
"
Martingale7 wrote:
How do we run poacher's mark + hatred + arctic armor + HoA? I only have mana for 3 auras currently
I use poacher's mark/HoA/hatred. 3 auras. farming tier 1 to tier 16(chimera) with it with 5k HP and tabula, no problems.
"
ThoryX wrote:
Spoiler
Need to ask a bit of help here

this is what i ve now in standard(lvl89):

Spoiler

.. and i'm broke.

what should I improve next?
and there an "easy" way you recommend to farm currency or things that have value on the market?

many thanks
Start by using the tempestuous steel for your offhand, and taking abyssus off for more EHP, insanity gloves, seething divine flask of curing, insanity gloves.
"
Vaania wrote:
Spoiler
why are you using gloves socketed gems gain more attack speed , not better to use flat phys dmg or just normal increased attack speed instead? like

also curious about other ppl dps, mine in hideout standing with just 2 auras is 110k dps, in combat with 7 frenzies, flasks(lions road and atziris) and some cds pooped from other things i reach around 370k dps in tooltip
Not in-game atm, but 110k dps seems good for now. Insanity gloves is a more multiplier. You can craft 12% attack speed on the gloves in conjunction with the more multiplier for insane leap slams.
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 31, 2017, 9:37:34 PM
"
Xcise wrote:
Start by using the tempestuous steel for your offhand, and taking abyssus off for more EHP, insanity gloves, seething divine flask of curing, insanity gloves.

Is Tempestuous Steel or Princess better for offhand?
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
"
Xcise wrote:

Is Tempestuous Steel or Princess better for offhand?
Same. Check FAQ for more info about it.

UPDATE:

Been farming chimera, very good profit there. Had a scourge drop and a tonne of red map drops.

And yes, I'm farming chimera in a tabula.
Last edited by Xcise on Jan 1, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
Anyone got any videos of themselves running uber vaults with this build? I don't really know the trick to getting through it reliably. The traps always get me.
When use to an Arctic Armour? I have it leveled, but almost never use it. May be put into a slot a golem?
about insanity gloves, this are not similar?
they have 1 res less but they are kinda ok for me now.

"
ThoryX wrote:
about insanity gloves, this are not similar?
they have 1 res less but they are kinda ok for me now.

no, yours are worth 1c... low life roll, only 1 res roll,...

Insanity are 1ex+ with good life roll

Increased attack in not MORE...there's a big difference

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info