3.1 - Necro BV MoM Uber Lab (Budget to Endgame) The Queen of Blades

"
gelade11 wrote:
I have been dual wielding the lifesprig and it's been working quite well. Last time I check the tooltip dps was roughly the same as 6 link on tabula for some reason. Still low level though at around 40. Probably switching to aurumvorax+heartseeker at lvl 50. On the other hand my CwDT setup hasn't really been working. The only thing that constantly proc is the warlord mark and immortal. Those offering skills really hasn't been all that reliable. I should probably just use them as active spells for now. Overall great build and looking forward to the labs!

you need to check your levels on the cwdt-gem-setup and make sure to have the ascendency which gives the offering effect to your character aswell
Hey man love the build, long time path player here, first time HC and BV user Level 69 currently following your tree, I'm finding the damage output of the build great but the defenses feel like they've been failing a little bit for me, I'm getting hit quite hard from mobs ,and have to constantly drop portals in order to not RIP , Currently my defenses are Light/Fire/Cold capped 1700 ES with 3800 HP I have a total of 1538 mana but have to conserve mana for Hatred (No essence worm yet ) I recently 5Ld A pledge and have the basic CWDT setups including adding enfeeble for further reduction , Is there any pointers you can give me , may be I'm not quite doing this right because in my current state I have no idea how this build could farm U-Lab and I've been farming lab since release in ascendancy
I've also been playing this for a few days now. Sunk some chaos into the build and still not able to do Uber labs.

Getting 3/4 hit by Argus / Izaro really is harsh, and I had to get two HP pots in order to survive most things. I would assume it's just play style, and as you say, totem placement (First uber lab farmer here) So is there anything you could give me an idea on what to do?

I see in your vid that when Izaro hits you, you take a slight bit of damage, I lose half my health. I must be doing something wrong no?

Much appreciated mate!
Could you add a section comparing the Zerk to the Necro build please? They seem to be rather similar but I can't believe there is no difference in gameplay. Is it really just flavor?

Thanks
I leveled with this build up to lvl 76 and i have to say its good for leveling and lvl 1-3 maps. But in level 7 maps group of ranged mobs instashot me before i can get to them (decoy totem 18 doesn't last long enough). Also mobs with freeze are ultimate pain. So only way i could continue mapping was to use vortex only for bosses and close range mobs, for others add some gems and use decoy -> desecrate -> cremation which is somehow safer but really slow.

HELP!
"
I leveled with this build up to lvl 76 and i have to say its good for leveling and lvl 1-3 maps. But in level 7 maps group of ranged mobs instashot me before i can get to them (decoy totem 18 doesn't last long enough). Also mobs with freeze are ultimate pain. So only way i could continue mapping was to use vortex only for bosses and close range mobs, for others add some gems and use decoy -> desecrate -> cremation which is somehow safer but really slow.

HELP!

I think your lifepool is way too low. Need good life stats on helmet, boots, body armor, ring, amulet belt.
Also 5 link your staff and get an essence warm so you can use the Clear Mind jewel for that spell dmg increased. They aren't that expensive last time I checked. Using his offering set-ups with cwc will help with both dps and survivability as well. For mapping I use lightpoacher and honestly it feels pretty alright. You can check my profile or use PoB for reference. Not the best stats on my gear but it's working just fine.
My atlas progress is at t14 now with casual playing and it's been pretty smooth. For pure lab farming I personally still prefer the jugg/champ/pathfinder for the better QoL though. I just hate those traps so much...
"
Duelb0t wrote:

HELP!

Looks like you're using a 4L Pledge, I would not EVER use Pledge on a 4L. I switched to Pledge once I had a Kaoms Heart and had been farming Uber lab for a few hours (day 1). If you want to map you should go buy a cheap 5/6L and use a shield + heartbreaker. You're also not using a Descrate - Bone Offering - CWDT which is one of the HUGE layers of defense in this build. Also your flasks are rather bad, if you want to stop by the stream I can give you a detailed breakdown.

"
BallinGorilla wrote:
Hey man love the build, long time path player here, first time HC and BV user Level 69 currently following your tree, I'm finding the damage output of the build great but the defenses feel like they've been failing a little bit for me, I'm getting hit quite hard from mobs ,and have to constantly drop portals in order to not RIP , Currently my defenses are Light/Fire/Cold capped 1700 ES with 3800 HP I have a total of 1538 mana but have to conserve mana for Hatred (No essence worm yet ) I recently 5Ld A pledge and have the basic CWDT setups including adding enfeeble for further reduction , Is there any pointers you can give me , may be I'm not quite doing this right because in my current state I have no idea how this build could farm U-Lab and I've been farming lab since release in ascendancy

I wouldn't be using a pledge just yet, shield charge is much easier to stay safe and gain fort. If you want to stop by the stream I can give you a detailed breakdown.
Last edited by DonTheCrown on Dec 31, 2017, 3:51:11 PM

sorry, I do not understand what gems go in which part of the armor, I need help pls. :(
Very good guide, good job. The build concept becomes obvious without a lot of words :)
This is coming from a player who started in Abyss and struggles with some of the other guides around.

Quick question tough: wouldn't adding poison in the build increase the dps, specially with force shaper node?

What are your toughts on a poison variant? Thanks in advance.

Been using this build since 2 weeks into the league, was working really well managed to farm 100 uber labs with a little better gear than what was shown in the guide and a 5L Pledge with Starkonjas Blade Vortex Damage enchant. Once spending a bit more on gear i upgraded and tried shaper with success however taking very long in all phases (not enough damage ouput). So i have changed my build a bit stacking with the same tree but keeping mana reserved for extra auras, changing to blasphemy with warlords for the constant mana/life leech, going from Kaom's Heart to Carcass jack for the extra damage but 1.4k less life but not finding any issues with having lower life and finding it much easier to do shaper. Yet to try Uber Atziri with my new gear.

Made 2 videos for shaper and current gear:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/222085268 Shaper
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/222087754 Changes and Gear
Last edited by yowzster on Jan 24, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info