Microtransaction Gifting

"
but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account

What am I supposed to do of all these duplicates, I want to gift them :(

One day perhaps!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
ydrinkcoke wrote:
Ah, for a second I almost thought this was going to be automated. If it were automated, I'd imagine this would quickly lead to RMT. Are you guys planning on checking to make sure people aren't arranging trades for stash-tabs/etc?

RMT is what fuels the game ..... why would this matter.
Last edited by chronsmash on Dec 6, 2017, 6:46:44 PM
FOREVER ALONE :(
I've got 12 Gloom Heralds. Wish I could give a few away. Thank god for the new MTX UI so I can see just how many mystery boxes played me.

8 Obsidian Seraph Gloves, 8 Obsidian Seraph Helmets. If you won't let me gift it, allow me to wear each on my fingers and toes?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 7, 2017, 9:11:59 PM
What's funny to me is that China already has the option to trade duplicate, or even regular mtx to each other.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
...Oh. No straight transfers? So...wow. Okay. Yeah.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Please note that we can do purchases on behalf of, but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account.

This is the most blatant cash grab I've seen GGG make. Ever.

And that's coming from me.

Tip from a gifting pro, GGG: 'real friends' don't play PoE. They try it and then quit and wonder what sort of fucking masochist you are while they're off playing genuinely fun games casually. The only people PoE players know who also play PoE are less 'friends' and more 'fellow addicts'. And while I might be inclined to buy them other games on Steam, there's no real need to buy them anything here because, as mentioned, they're fellow addicts and already have what they want here.

This is incredibly poorly thought out on your behalf. And the timing is terrible.

I'll be your huckleberry :)
Shut up and buy more MTX.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
i have no friends
"
Attlus wrote:
What's funny to me is that China already has the option to trade duplicate, or even regular mtx to each other.

Say what?

You know there are deprived children in West Virginia who would love to have my excess Emerald Rain of Arrows MTXs...
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
del
Last edited by Gostteam on Nov 15, 2019, 5:21:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info