Microtransaction Gifting

"Friends" FeelsBadMan
Awesome!
[Just that Standard player][ IGN: Pyroxile ]
----Relaxing at my hideout---
~ Nothing can be done, till the first step is taken. ~
i whant destroy double skins for some materials so i cant craft new skins
for example destroy 3x Pure Light Body Armour get 300 materials now i can craft 1 Body Armour i dont have
i wanted to gift bex classic 5coin pet as i havent more left
but than THE SHOCK
"
but can't gift microtransactions or points that you already have on your account

:( lonly exiled
"
japaloco wrote:
Damn ggg i have so many repeated mtx from mystery boxes that i wish i could give away to friends :/

Ditto...
Huh.....

Thought this was going to be a post about GGG giving everyone a free gift for the holdays.

Color me surprised. ( Candy Cane Striped )
HYPE HYPE HYPE
#goodleague #builddiversity #ignite #poison #titan
for a second there i thought/hoped we could gift our duplicate microtransactions items to our friends...
"
japaloco wrote:
Damn ggg i have so many repeated mtx from mystery boxes that i wish i could give away to friends :/

+1. I got excited and then read the entire post. I can't just give away 1 of like a bunch of clones of something. Bummer.

Like seriously what am I going to do with 7 Radiant Gloves or 12 Gloom Heralds - just to name a few.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 7, 2017, 9:11:27 PM
Let me get this straight.

You've just nerfed the game to hell and now your looking for a handout, another MTX handout. Try dropping the price by 500% and peeps might actually buy them.

Wow, just wow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info