[3.0] The Wander ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) [6k HP . 19m DPS]

My main point there's a better tree u could use rupenus. ( i sended it to VIC its up to him if he want to use it)

On ur POB u forgot to take out Crit chance is lucky since ur not using diamond flask it doesn't work (maybe u forgot to put a diamond flask there). Yriel is still a good...(superior imo) option. But puttiing the correct info ur POB with Yriel is at 15,58M vs shaper. So about 1M difference between both.

If we can have a nice n clean comment section on this thread pls, that would be nice
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 5, 2017, 3:11:56 PM
"
philophil wrote:
well thx for pointing out that BR n DMG on full life doesn't work together (alot of ppl use it :( )..... it could with enough regen.

Going for my main point there's a better tree u could use rupenus. ( i sended it to VIC its up to him if he want to use it)

On ur POB u forgot to take out Crit chance is lucky since ur not using diamond flask it doesn't work (maybe u forgot to put a diamond flask there). Yriel is still a good...(superior imo) option. But puttiing the correct info ur POB with Yriel is at 15,58M vs shaper. So about 1M difference between both.

If we can have a nice n clean comment section on this thread pls, that would be nice

yes, crit chance is lucky is clicked.
i'm using movespeed flask as 5th flask at pob which is there just to fill out the 5th flask section. I'm lazy to craft diamond flask, or even link it from game, i rather use that click box. vs bosses i use dia flask for sure instead of movespeed flask. it shouldn't be hard to figure out.

https://pastebin.com/7BdT4UDH, this tree gives better dps, but i really like additional block chance coming from "swagger" wheel.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 5, 2017, 3:13:35 PM
XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 5, 2017, 3:12:16 PM
not even one shaped or elder item lul

this jewel, here, is the jewel that makees phys wands in this patch better than ele wanders(talking about standard league!),
this jewel is singlehandedly saving using from p2l jewel so you can add another multiplicative gem there. 1.5% crit chance addition is just cherry on top. from 19M dps, my build became 22M dps afer switching to this jewel. Brood twine builds were having 22-23M dps if they were min-maxing with leg kaoms to have 6k health like wanders.

This jewel singlehandedly helped wanders to have same dps with bowyers while enjoying KB's explosive map clearing style.

amazing, a must for phys wands. i don't even know how should i price this.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 22, 2017, 5:14:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info