[3.0] The Wander ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) [6k HP . 19m DPS]

Nice write up Vic. Godliest wand in the game for sure - mad respect to you and your crafts!

"
Rupenus wrote:

ahfack's ring is okay, additional life +str is always welcome, ray's ring gives better dps. you can choose something in between them.

Skalpo's is more damage for this build for sure, but as far as steel rings go Corruption Knot gives more damage and more life than bramble eye for this specific build, so please at least run the numbers before you make such claims :)

Corruption Knot:

18.796M Dmg
6.2k Life
https://pastebin.com/LSLz24GQ

Bramble Eye:

18.772M Dmg
6k life
https://pastebin.com/H4cHX6Mk

Inb4 facebreakers/maligaros. No one is going to use FB/Maligaros with this build because Vic's gloves are too perfect, especially for this build. If you do use FB/Maligaros, then you are missing 40 strength in order to make the build work, which would be yet another reason to wear Corruption Knot for the strength you would get.

I will not respond any further, as I don't want to polute his build thread with such silly things, but these are the facts (as backed up by numbers) no matter who says them.

Nice job again, Vic!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 5, 2017, 7:33:22 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Nice write up Vic. Godliest wand in the game for sure - mad respect to you and your crafts!

"
Rupenus wrote:

ahfack's ring is okay, additional life +str is always welcome, ray's ring gives better dps. you can choose something in between them.

Skalpo's is more damage for this build for sure, but as far as steel rings go Corruption Knot gives more damage and more life than bramble eye for this specific build, so please at least run the numbers before you make such claims :)

Corruption Knot:

18.796M Dmg
6.2k Life
https://pastebin.com/LSLz24GQ

Bramble Eye:

18.772M Dmg
6k life
https://pastebin.com/H4cHX6Mk

Inb4 facebreakers/maligaros. No one is going to use FB/Maligaros with this build because Vic's gloves are too perfect, especially for this build. If you do use FB/Maligaros, then you are missing 40 strength in order to make the build work, which would be yet another reason to wear Corruption Knot for the strength you would get.

I will not respond any further, as I don't want to polute his build thread with such silly things, but these are the facts (as backed up by numbers) no matter who says them.

Nice job again, Vic!

well i did but not on vic's build, but on my setup;

https://pastebin.com/3Meszn8M

also since what i advertised is using steel rings with facebreakers or maligaro, at least in my setup; difference get's even bigger. that does not mean corruption knot is awesome, it's totally reasonable if somebody prefers +18 life at each ring slot over lower than 1% dps diffeence in a specific setup. (i didn't try vic's setup + facebreakers ring dps comparison but probably the results will be same with mine)

i'll check on vic's setup too when i'm back to home. that's interesting.

i checked in bus, https://pastebin.com/BxH7YGMh
and yes bramble eye gives better dps on vic's setup with facebreaker gloves too as mentioned above. As i said before corruption knot is kick ass ring too and +18 life is huge upper hand.(no worries people mirror your ring more) however, skalpo's ring performs better than on my setup here. That was a false prediction that i did.

in ideal world, crown of eyes, T1 spell damage, T1 phys%, T 1 flat performs as best wand too, but you know... ideal world.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 5, 2017, 12:00:15 PM
nice
Last edited by uchan_coi on Dec 5, 2017, 9:26:48 AM
"
Victheslik wrote:

Boots

Torment Goads are the overall best in slot life based gloves in PoE. By having perfect 48% all res to not only balance our Wise Oak, but having perfect rolls on both T1 & T1 Hybrid life. The enchant is is another bonus to the builds overall damage output.

> Torment Goads Slink Boots
> Gloves

"
Victheslik wrote:

Jewels

The jewels listed above are the best in slot for this build. All six providing a total of 30% attack speed, 28% life, and 180% multi total. Conqueror's Potency is used to provide the threshold of 50% flask effectiveness providing breakpoints for the flasks.

> 28% life
> 6 x 7 = ... 42

This would need some polishing
Thanks for the giggle, have a bump
11211 never forgetti
Yeah make this build without 5k ex worth of gear.

Pretty useless build guide lmao, just trying to grab money for your mirror service.
i was able to check the build,

if you don't put f. charges in calculation and since damage on full life & blood rage doesn't work properly, i eliminated those,

that's what we got,

6k life, 14.9M dps;
https://pastebin.com/h2QBCi0y

with yriel's however, 19.3M dps, 5.72k life
note: 31% increased attack speed on gloves is to reflect 15% attack speed coming from rhoa to results.

https://pastebin.com/upYqXrps

given these results, i like yriel more. (correct me if i'm doing something wrong)

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 5, 2017, 12:06:33 PM
"
Olivemeister wrote:

Pretty useless build guide lmao, just trying to grab money for your mirror service.

Lord knows Im not a fan of 97% of the individuals who have posted in this thread for the simple reason of showing how rich they are, but you know, there are maybe 10,000 build guides for non-optimized budget gear all over these forums, every POE streamer pushes to 95 and kills shaper with 100c of gear and re-rolls...It's kinda nice to see someone push something to the absolute limit in POE.

If you have any kind of skill at making builds, you would realize 80% of the power of this build comes in the first few hundred exalts of investment, which is achievable in a league. The last 20%, the cherry on the sundae, is where you start to need mirror gear items on every slot. For example, you can get non-mirror T2 prefix+T3 suffix steel rings and it will give you 95% of the damage of a mirrored ring.

Someone has to build a Ford Focus, someone has to build a Bugatti Veyron bro. Im not a fan of elitism, but Im even less a fan of reductionist populism and disqualifying a build simply because its X0000 exalts.

Last edited by Samir316 on Dec 5, 2017, 1:20:53 PM
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
Olivemeister wrote:

Lord knows Im not a fan of 97% of the individuals who have posted in this thread for the simple reason of showing how rich they are, but you know, there are maybe 10,000 build guides for non-optimized budget gear all over these forums, every POE streamer pushes to 95 and kills shaper with 100c of gear and re-rolls...It's kinda nice to see someone push something to the absolute limit in POE.

If you have any kind of skill at making builds, you would realize 80% of the power of this build comes in the first few hundred exalts of investment, which is achievable in a league. The last 20%, the cherry on the sundae, is where you start to need mirror gear items on every slot. For example, you can get non-mirror T2 prefix+T3 suffix steel rings and it will give you 95% of the damage of a mirrored ring.

Someone has to build a Ford Focus, someone has to build a Bugatti Veyron bro. Im not a fan of elitism, but Im even less a fan of reductionist populism and disqualifying a build simply because its X0000 exalts.

I like super expensive builds as well, but this is literally just a cookie cutter wander build. Nothing about this differentiates it from any other wander build, besides the fact that he's promoting his own mirror service.

I enjoy pushing things to the limit too, but there's nothing unique about this. It's the same tree as every other build, using the same kind of gear.

Just another std moneygrab
Last edited by Olivemeister on Dec 5, 2017, 1:51:51 PM
Nice optimized build VIC truely GG ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Olivemeister wrote:
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
Olivemeister wrote:

I like super expensive builds as well, but this is literally just a cookie cutter wander build. Nothing about this differentiates it from any other wander build, besides the fact that he's promoting his own mirror service.

I enjoy pushing things to the limit too, but there's nothing unique about this. It's the same tree as every other build, using the same kind of gear.

Just another std moneygrab

this build has probably x2 times more brain work investment for min-maxing and innovation than most of "good" builds out there.

While playing starcraft1/2 there was a term, something called "korean style" it was about choosing the most risky strategy, macro and micro decisions for the best possible outcome. Such risky that the situtations can only be pulled off by incredibly skilled training-12-hour-per-day players. Requiring 400 apm even to dare trying. Eastern culture has such dynamic, bringing something to it's limits. i always have been fascinated by that. I know that i'm not alone in this interest of mine. This is what i see in this build. (not entirely but to some degree)

the GG league builds are all about finding some gonna-be-nerfed-hard-next-league mechanic/items putting those items/mechanics together. Nothing more. Due to lack of proper tools and lack of competition league builds are most of the time very badly optimized - min/maxed. Just the idea is there, the rest is bombastic meme jpegs and such. Moreover, Every GG build that people followed throughout my 4 years of poe experience nerfed to the ground, cause all of them were abusing something obvious. What is innovative about that? So, sorry i see nothing interesting in League builds. "Do it with 15c" builds just requires memorizing every move of bosses, reading them perfectly thus knowing what they will do next and if you kill shaper you call it "GG build" Some try hard uploads a video killing shaper witj 15c + piscators build, thousands of others try to do the same - can't do - ask million questions about what's wrong with their build... this is what build guides are about lately. Dude, you can't cause this guy has a sense of micro, but you don't. Isn't this what mathil is about also? Killing shit with cheap shit thanks to his good micro and his worshippers are following his builds and getting extremely happy when they can handle T14 maps.

Before Vic started these build series, we were considering 10M DPS barrage as GG build. Hell, i had 10M wander dps build and i was freaking satisfied witj it and almost thinking this is the limit. Vic's guides unintentionally started a competition. Before that, Our perception and expectations were limited, we were out of tools, out of ideas. lot of crafters put a lot of good items to the table, a lot of build guides have been made, cumulatively everybody learned a lot of stuff from each other. now we are talking about 20-33M dps.

Probably, what fascinates most of us is builds which they are at the 100% potential considering everything poe can offer. This requires good math, very good dedication, innovative thinking(thinking outside of the box to be able to reach numbers beyond other's imagination) and good solution making.

As i said before, i'm not following vic's guide at all, but i learned a lot of stuff while exchanging ideas with him, that's what matters for the community as well, i believe. And this is one of the builds that you can learn a lot, cause this is the limits.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 5, 2017, 3:15:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info