Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

I got a tempban in ziggy chat for calling out rory on the mine mechanic-changing clusterfuck, nice.

also waste of time, it was almost only just recycling the same news. Dont get me wrong, I think new skills are a positive, but you did two news explaining them here. and now a stream. CMON
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 28, 2017, 5:45:07 PM
"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.

Then open up a stream and hit mute like I am doing. I agree, watching another is dull as it gets.
12k people on ZiggyD and Rory... I LOVE POE :D gg ggg
Automagic
"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.

open the stream of the one you hate the least, turn the quality to minimum, mute it and leave it open.

EDIT: Oh and dont forget to hide chat. anyway, I might not even do this for long, twitch is shit and gradually lags my broswer until it kills it
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 28, 2017, 6:01:43 PM
I don't use the twitch.tv site because it's total garbage, I use instead streamlink-twitch-gui - will I still be eligible for the drops or do I have to afk in webrrowser with video embed disabld?
So uh, is there a notification if you've won or it just 'disappears' into MTX stash without any indication?
Yum Gibbs!
How many hats we can win? When ends this promotion?
Spoiler
PARASITE FACE MASK NOT INCLUDED LULZ
People in this thread have so much useless problems...
Someone "hate" streamers, but why you hate something, when it don't affect your usual life? ButtHurting on nothing?
Someone "hate" twitch site with same reason..

People you need doctor..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info