Watch Path of Exile live and win a Helmet Skin with Twitch Drops!

"
LikeyX wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch --> HTTP ERROR 500

Sorry about that! We're looking into this now.
Please next time warn everyone that he is curently hosting other streamers i dont like Ziz and gues what i entered ZiggyD stream and he is now hosting Ziz :// And before you guys would start the wall of hate towards me its not that i dont like how Ziz acting or something its only about his voice i just cant stand it to watch him i would need to mute him otherwise i would destroy something.
might be a dumb question but do you only get 1 helmet from the 22? or can you get multiple ones? also if you can get multiple then can you get duplicates?
no reward is gonna make me watch ziggyd
"
SirDancelotVS wrote:
might be a dumb question but do you only get 1 helmet from the 22? or can you get multiple ones? also if you can get multiple then can you get duplicates?

Please note:
You can only win one helmet skin per account.
"
CocoonMaN wrote:
"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.

[Removed by Support]

Im sorry, what?????

You may as well just leave the internet as its FULL of racists/trolls. Twitch is no different. Only BIG BIG streams (esports etc) when chat is not that moderated is where it can get bad. But 99% of streams are fine. DOn't judge a website on 1% of people being idiots.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Nov 29, 2017, 1:52:01 PM
"
no reward is gonna make me watch ziggyd

ZiggyD isnt so bad atleast you can listen him without your ears bleeding.
Also, if you dont like watching you technically dont have to watch. AS long as you are connected to the chat of a streamer who is streaming under the PoE game directory, you have a chance of it. So chuck it on mute, lower quality of vid to like 240p or whatever and minimise it. Then wait. God, people are making such a big deal out of this when there doesnt need to be.
:)
The Holy Bible
"
CocoonMaN wrote:
"
Zanryu wrote:
What if I hate all streamers? No chance! GG GGG for another promotion for only a selected few, who actually cares about streamers. I find no joy in watching others play. Glad for those who can.

[Removed by Support].

wow aren't you a special fragile snowflake.
don't like twitch ? stop complaining or deal with a few words on your screen.

sweet hat thing on a side note ggg.
rory has a good face!
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Nov 29, 2017, 1:52:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info