New Skill and Support Gem Interactions

zomg Cremation is a Diablo 2 Druid skill (Volcano).

one step closer to Werewolf gems... c.c Need more Druid stuff.
Last edited by Doggie on Nov 27, 2017, 9:34:00 PM
"
mmtwo wrote:
Cremation?

I like how GGG is giving us a new skin for Firestorm.
when i saw the little balls of fire pop i was like " this looks like Firestorm's patern..."
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
brilliant stuff, i love it.
i can't decide which skills to use, they are all awesome. :)
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
brilliant stuff, i love it.
i can't decide which skills to use, they are all awesome. :)
you better find a clever way to build them otherwise you will hit the FOTM paywall

Gear to build those skill will worth a shitload

thats why im playing Dom blow...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 27, 2017, 9:48:17 PM
Awesome looking support gems, can we get some sort of list which skills work with the spell cascade gem and can I please get a freezing pulse + volley tease/sneak peek? :) ty very much
Where melee skill ? only sunder for melee ? :D
Everything about the new expansion looks tight as fuck
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
In the initial release of 3.1.0, Anything that fires projectiles in a nova will override the behaviour of the Volley Support.

We plan to change this at some point in the future so that the Volley effect distributes projectiles amongst the firing points according to its normal rules, and then each firing point fires its own projectiles in a nova from that point, but I cannot say at this point when that change will be, or even be sure we'll be able to do that.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Nov 27, 2017, 10:18:25 PM
Are those corpse skills reflectable? Maybe not, right?
Last edited by tuantuan123 on Nov 27, 2017, 10:18:52 PM
The wait just got more intense! Great new concepts GGG! Thank you! LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info