New Skill and Support Gem Interactions

Storm Barrier looks like a great support, stacking pretty well with Arctic Armor. i kinda hope that there is some sort of damage increase to linked skills. if not, it might be forgotten about early in its life.
Ancestral Call or RIOT
What happens if you socket volley onto a skill that is socketed in Sire of Shards?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Serious question: Why do you feel the need to change the game every three months?

"
What happens if you socket volley onto a skill that is socketed in Sire of Shards?

i'd also like to know what happens if you use sire of shards, please mark? :D
Last edited by maersovi on Nov 27, 2017, 8:45:36 PM
"

I wondered that same thing. Additionally, what if you support glacial cascade with spell cascade?

...and all the nay-sayers said this game wasn't dead
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Will Volley work with SRS?
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Nice to see how in the bodyswap gif the totem gets covered in blood after exploding the corpses.

Such detail.
Balance is an illusion, exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info