New Skill and Support Gem Interactions

If there are frostbolts on the battlefield, will I be able to use a Cascade supported Ice Nova or Vortex? Those skills are targeted IF you cast it where a frostbolt is. Does this qualify for targeted AoE skills? Or does the base non-targeted mode of Vortex/Nova cause cascade to just never work at all? It be cool to spam frostbolt and then follow up with some cascaded vortexes.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
Adding Detonate Dead variations when there are support gems and jewels for doing skill variations is weird enough.

But why did you make all the variations still do fire damage?!?!?!
Infernal Blow -> Volatile Dead (repeat) Occultist

Poacher's Mark, Assassin's Mark, Flammability, Temporal Chains (or Warlord's Mark not sure...)

Crit Staff

Hidden Potential Jewel with a Magic Belt, Boot, and Glove for + 75% secondary, chaos, and burning damage.
Last edited by BearCares on Dec 1, 2017, 3:33:52 PM
How will Volley Support interact with Storm Burst?

Will it work like LMP/GMP with the additional projectiles just being added in sequence or follow the description on the support gem and add projectiles to both sides?
"
DrDraids wrote:
Now remove all the corpse targeting and you might see them get used

I guess linking both with spelltotem is the convenient approach for auto-targeting any corpses in range, with it's advantages and disadvantages.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
goes fast?

i manualy create 1corpse, with fast projectile corpses Unearth

i cwdt-bodyswap 4times per second (heartbound+srs-cwdt)

so i blink to created corpse,
i travel at the speed of a projectile
Who cares about more ways to kill the same stuff at this point? How long has this been out? What year is this? Improve the actual game instead of cramming more garbage into it for god's sake. Screw the aesthetics, screw the skills, screw the tree, screw the maps, it's time to drop this relic and start with something worthwhile. I haven't touched this game in YEARS and I don't see anything you do making a difference, and I imagine a lot of your base is arriving to the same conclusion. Sure some of these saps have 0 life outside of pc time, so they stay. There are only so many times I can throw a map into a device and open it and do the same exact damn thing hundreds of time per league, or dare I say it, standard... Progress, the definition is interesting. Look it up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info