New Skill and Support Gem Interactions

"
Its just nerfing urself for a play style you prefer.

Dude, that's everyone in this game who can't stand fleecing newbs or running a pawnshop.

The real problem isn't melee, it's trade.

Pawnshop of Exile: If only you could cheat newbs out of stash tabs.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
devilmz wrote:
"
"
Ghai wrote:
Melee is even more dead now
Look at my profile and tell me melee is dead. I'll continue to play melee builds and continue to fuck all content regardless of this summoning meta

I sense that you enjoy cleave?
Absotutely, love me some cleave
How is corpse level determined for Unearth?
Theese new skills can't be damage augmented. Thus, you get new low damage spells. Meaning they can be fun, but rubbish - won't get you to red map bosses.

Anyway, things look like the game is being nerfed time and time again. I'm even thinking of not trying out the new expansion and leave the game. After all, pretty much soon, they'll say that the max life and damage should be around 0, and people getting beyond the first Act 1 area are overpowered.
Abyss packs / boxes when where :D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
basically new quantity corpse skills no one will be using
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Show trappers some love :) Some new gear and mtx would bee sweet.
Well, I hope that Spell echo + Spell cascade will work together. Since i like flameblast totem inq, I would love to test other spell totem builds like those combined with frostbolt + GMP + spell cascade :>
Honestly, they are good skill, visual and " seem effective" but for mapping they seem slow unfortunatly :(
ANd i doubt i will use them.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Nov 28, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
"
katmos wrote:
Theese new skills can't be damage augmented. Thus, you get new low damage spells. Meaning they can be fun, but rubbish - won't get you to red map bosses.

Wrong. Read the skills again. The INITIAL corpse explosion's damage cannot be augmented by SPELL DAMAGE. Every other component (for example, the homing orb spawned by Volatile Dead) is augmented by damage increases as normal. I was in the same boat as you when I first read them, but after close examination that isn't the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info