Upcoming Unique Items and Divination Cards

"
GothicBlood wrote:
"...converting some of its physical damage to cold. With two of these, your Glacial Cascade will be dealing purely cold damage."

This is a NERF. The fact that GC deals both phys & cold dmg makes it a great spell. Really hoping you change this aspect before release, GGG. It's bad enough I went through my recent quest rewards in the Mayhem race, finding absolutely nothing a cold using spell caster can put to use. :/

Most people convert the physical damage to cold already, using other means (gear, Ranger nodes).

Anyway, it's a threshold jewel, not a skill change. If you don't like it, don't use it. Calling it a nerf is a pretty big stretch.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 26, 2017, 10:55:44 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Stop trash items and div cards please, it just makes loot boring .
No one likes to loot a lot of 1 alch uniq in high tiers maps.
Amen

Div cards come from supporters. So tell that to the playerbase, not GGG.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Stop trash items and div cards please, it just makes loot boring .
No one likes to loot a lot of 1 alch uniq in high tiers maps.
Amen

GGG has every power on the creation of these, they can say no at any moment of the creation process and in the end, they are the one releasing it... in their game

stop trying to whiteknight them by putting the blame on supporters lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
A superior portal follows your toon 35 steps back. It is ready any time you need it. In addition, if you are a melee toon, using this then any monsters that come within 5 steps of it are sucked into it and die. Their loot drops nearby. Map bosses and unique creatures from beyond are excepted. But for all the rest all you have to do is run through them and a superior portal will just vacuum them up. this buff is designed to put melee on an equal footing with ranged. :p
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Not one good melee related item. T_T
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
That unique jewel seems familiar...

But not too familiar.

But not too not familiar.

I just think it seems really good. It could be a new craze.
"
GothicBlood wrote:
"...converting some of its physical damage to cold. With two of these, your Glacial Cascade will be dealing purely cold damage."

This is a NERF. The fact that GC deals both phys & cold dmg makes it a great spell. Really hoping you change this aspect before release, GGG. It's bad enough I went through my recent quest rewards in the Mayhem race, finding absolutely nothing a cold using spell caster can put to use. :/

Well, fyi, this isn't a nerf, it's a buff. Phys to cold conversion is something everyone looks for when it comes to GC, especially since it's a full 40% from 2 jewels. This means we don't need the helm enchant, the ranger nodes, or hrimsorrow/hrimburn items.
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
I love the art in The Realm & No Traces. :)

Very basic but effective imagery. Good examples of the general Div Card aesthetic.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
GGG has every power on the creation of these, they can say no at any moment of the creation process and in the end, they are the one releasing it... in their game

stop trying to whiteknight them by putting the blame on supporters lol

And why would GGG turn down supporter money for a div card if it doesn't hurt the game? You feeling the cards are unnecessary doesn't constitute hurting the game since you're free to just ignore them. And before any weird trading ecosystem argument comes out next, here's a friendly reminder that no-one is entitled to a price. Alternately, you can ignore them as 1 alc items as well, if it goes that way.
Last edited by Exile009 on Nov 26, 2017, 11:37:54 PM
Superior Portal
(portal with Quality) ^^
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info