Upcoming Unique Items and Divination Cards

I loved the art of “The Realm” and the details of red eyes on the forrest.

All cards each peace has good art tho.
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Nice uniques and cards
gloves are trash, I love the Idea and execution of the cards though!

where is my leaguestones card, plox
i love divination cards design :)
I'm very confused by the glacial cascade change. Being one of the few ways to one-shot shaper wasn't good enough for glacial? I did a damage conversion build with glacial this league and it is pretty crazy already. Won't be a problem to make it accommodate two spots for jewels to bump up the power a little more.
If Glacial Cascade is considered "low level" (lvl 28 btw), would that mean Cyclone could possibly get a threshold jewel?
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
curious with the new shield Invictus Solaris used with RF...
These new unique seem nice ( very rare XD) But as always lack of resistance/survivability :s
Last edited by Elf_97 on Nov 28, 2017, 11:15:30 PM
AWESOME DIVINATION CARDS, SIMPLY AMAZING !!!.....oh wait a second....actually....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
AWESOME DIVINATION CARDS, SIMPLY AMAZING !!!.....oh wait a second....actually....

Yep div card sucks 90% of them , only few nice but hard as hell to get eg: headhunter, farmed it this league ( not so much comparatively with some other players) in shaped spider forest with MF gear and didn't got eve 1 cards.. So GGG for div i'm pissed of it 90 % bad and 10 % need to farm them restless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info