Black Friday through to Cyber Monday Weekend Sale!

Holy shit the response on reddit to this sale has been toxic. People are acting like spoiled, whiny and entitled little brats. I was a little sour I spent all my supporter pack coins before the announcent but damn some people need to just calm down and realize GGG doesn't owe them a thing. I bought a few extra coins and so far I've only spent them on a flaming skull helmet and you know what? It's fucking rad. Thanks GGG, keep em coming!
"
wolviesaurus wrote:
Holy shit the response on reddit to this sale has been toxic. People are acting like spoiled, whiny and entitled little brats. I was a little sour I spent all my supporter pack coins before the announcent but damn some people need to just calm down and realize GGG doesn't owe them a thing. I bought a few extra coins and so far I've only spent them on a flaming skull helmet and you know what? It's fucking rad. Thanks GGG, keep em coming!

Nuff Said!

Whats probably gonna happn is GGG will react to whatever that's been said on Reddit, because you know, that where all the coolz kids go... /sigh
SSF since ~OB
Lovely SALEout ♥_♥

but, still... it would be nice to have a list of the times and MTXs so one could loggin when he needs to instead of waiting whole night and not getting what he wants... GGG...
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
wolviesaurus wrote:

Like stated several times before - most people like the idea of the sale, but the format is terrible. I've been waiting for more than a day now to figure out whether the MTX I want is going to be on sale or not, and most likely if it is going to be on sale, it is going to be during a time where I can not actually purchase it.

The point is, the form of the sale makes sense from a marketing standpoint, because it makes people look at more MTX. From a consumer standpoint, it is terrible, because it is just super consumer unfriendly. I can understand everyone who reacts toxic to that, because I (and probably lots of others) have the feeling that GGG is moving more and more into the direction of those money-milking corporations that we all know and hate. At least, the sale makes it pretty clear that they value their income as a company higher than the satisfaction of their customers.

Which is, BTW, not the kind of company I want GGG to be.

EDIT: Most of the complaints would probably go away with a simple timetable of what is coming up. Another alternative would be to put all items on sale for an hour at two specific, pre-announced time slots of 1-2h each. 2 of them because otherwise one might be asleep during one of them.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 25, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
Good
"
Drewster_X wrote:
Sales! Been waiting for this all day :D

I don't like it, now I have to watch the shop for 1 sale at a time each hour? This is worst than normal.

agree
"
TurcoDali wrote:
"
wde97 wrote:
"
TurcoDali wrote:
hey I can purchase points with xsolla now. Never had any issues with them in other games...

...oh what's that? A 31% commission on top of my purchase balance because reasons?

Ha. Nope.

Not sure if you are trolling or not, but if you were actually getting an additional charge from Xsolla, you should contact GGG support and let them know. that shouldn't be happening. I had no commission charge on my supporter pack purchase.

Nah no trolling, 31,4% to be precise.
Never been charged a commission with this system, I've used it in other games even purchasing with different currencies from different locations.

And yup, support email sent, the answer was "take it to xsolla support"... I fear this already might devolve into a neverending game of pass-the-blame.

Dang, that sucks. I think you are right about the pass the blame. If commission charges start getting added, GGG might was to rethink the "take it to xsolla" thing, because it's going to cost them a lot of money in lost sales. I definitely won't buy anything if there is an added charge.
I've been studiously following these sales whenever I've been awake and near my browser and I must say...

Most of them are for utterly suck ass MTXs. The stuff I'm seeing I would never buy anyway regardless so being offered this 'ohh, sale!' reduction is not going to motivate me to buy them.

When will all portal effects show up?
All weapon effects?
All (ALL!) skill effects not just the effects for skills barely used anymore?

And - why can't you choose to pair weapon effects in the MTX interface??

[Edit]
*facepalm* Lavender/Emerald/ect weapon effects?? Really? Who has touched those since like... 2012?

What GGG should've done was expand the sale to 4 hours, with new items added and old items dropped every hour.
That way people who ... you know, have to do something like work or sleep can participate.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Nov 25, 2017, 1:35:41 PM
Guys!! As this is a circle of repeated items every hour so there are 24 deals right? Does anybody know where I can find the list of everything so that I could take a look and decide what to buy on my 25 points? Even better if there is also information about which hour it is:)
My current experience with this sale.

But no actually, I missed the Artic Armour sale because I went to sleep at 4AM and then woke up later only to find an email saying the set was on sale at 5AM JUST AFTER I went to bed. Ive been keeping an eye on my phone for notifications all day only for this to happen. ;-;

/suckstobeme

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info