[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

did my uberlab for ascendancy. killed argus and did izaro with all buffs. build works like a charm. level 75 4.1k hp

my gear:

got a bit lucky with my 6 socket woe in 10 jewellers. lazy man golem hype!

flasks

thank you!

edit: switched multistrike with bloodlust for more dmg and easy dodging. hint: make sure totem applies bleed.
Last edited by Netaxo on Jun 2, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Was curious why you take Dervish and Dual wield in the POE builder.

I'm still very new to the game but since we're using a 2h axe (and I dont think we can dual wield 2handers) these 2 points confused me.

Is it just cause of early early build use?

**edit
NM I now see the 2h acts as dual wield. Ignore my noob question =)
Last edited by TDKPyrostasis on Jun 2, 2018, 9:02:58 PM
"
TDKPyrostasis wrote:
Was curious why you take Dervish and Dual wield in the POE builder.

I'm still very new to the game but since we're using a 2h axe (and I dont think we can dual wield 2handers) these 2 points confused me.

Is it just cause of early early build use?

**edit
NM I now see the 2h acts as dual wield. Ignore my noob question =)

But remember that only Wings of Entropy (WoE) work that way!
Is it still worth it to take the additional endurance charges? Even with Rumi's I rarely have any up let alone max.

Also, it should be stated in the guide that doing your first uber lab you are still required to have a staunching flask because you will not be bleed immune until the final ascension points are taken.

Thanks
Why do you take the node "By the Blade" instead of "Executioner" is there a specific reason? Looking at PoB, executioner gives more damage than by the blade.
"
dragon5047 wrote:
Why do you take the node "By the Blade" instead of "Executioner" is there a specific reason? Looking at PoB, executioner gives more damage than by the blade.

Because swapping from one 3 point cluster to the other would only be an effective additional gain of 3.5% DPS, but you'd lose 16% Evasion in the process. A straight up 3% damage boost at the cost of 16% of your Evasion is not a smart build decision in my opinion. Especially in the Uber Lab where you don't really need that much damage, but you do need a lot of damage mitigation.
I have a question..Im currently level 81 with 4.8k life, got most of the gear right....This thing does a lot of damage but I just tried uber lab 3 times and got 1 shotted everytime...What am I doing wrong?

My character is RouleauPapier . Thanks
Im confused as to how we proc endurance charges
"
TheShayaan wrote:
Im confused as to how we proc endurance charges

I came to ask about the same thing (and of course to thank you for the build ^^)

I don't see how The Writhing Jar helps us proc endurance charges...

Also, wondering why you'd need a ring socket when there is still 2 free slots in the wings of enthropy
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl
Last edited by Citizen_Sane on Jun 7, 2018, 8:23:06 AM
Hey, Adambjjoz, came here to thank you for the build. After starting with GC mines or KB in a few previous leagues, I've decided to try some melee build for this one and had a succesfull start with yours after modifying it a bit (leveled with one handed weapons and took 2 passives instead of Oak). Easily finished uber lab and completed white and yellow maps with the cheap basic gear, even though the build turned out a bit squishier than I expected and I couldn't sustain endurance charges even on bosses without Enduring cry.

After getting a few exalts I've thought that I've never played much with sunder or other melee skills except for leveling before and decided not to level another character immediately but try to bring this one as far as possible with a reasonable effort and without replacing the weapon. I've ditched BoR and got myself a 6L Belly and Kaom's Roots, this and a bit better accessories allowed me to clear up to T15 easily, then I've modified the passive tree significantly, getting Vaal Pact and dropping all regen and endurance charge nodes. After that and buying some better flasks I've killed Red Elder, Shaper guardians and the Shaper himself w/o too much trouble (well, except this Mino with double speed and more damage in a 8-mod map — still got him). Single target dps doesn't look to strong though, so I doubt I'd do Uber Elder with WOE, but I may give it a try later.

If anyone is interested you can check "reasontohaveaname" character in my profile. Didn't have the Steel rings and the helmet yet while killing the Shaper — used some resist rings and a Starkonja with +40% sunder damage instead. I'm clearing T16 maps and lvl 83 temple easily even with hard map mods, the only ones I definitely wouldn't run are reduced recovery and cannot leech ones, but maps with multiple mods like more monster life, physical damage reduction or elemental reflect are probably not worth running as well. Guardians and end game bosses are doable, but take too long for comfortable farming though. As for pantheons, I use Arakaali for 50% inreased recovery boost on each Immortal Call proc.

edit: added some info.
Last edited by evmt on Jun 7, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info