[3.5] League Starter W.O.E Sund Slayer / 35c Day 1 Cost / U-Lab Sprinter / High Damage Mitigation

"
Jihax wrote:
HI guys,

I can do uberlab without much problem.

However i always end up with 1 or 2 keys.

Im struggling with keys atm.

Can someone suggest any upgrades? or am i doing something wrong from my end?

You collect the keys from loot boxes as you move along through the rooms. You simply use http://www.poelab.com/ to find the version of the Lab you are running on any given day and then follow the path to either kill Izaro the quickest, or collect all the keys and take the long way to killing Izaro.

I strongly suggest you actually read the POE wiki on the Lab (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth).
Has anyone tried using 6L Sunder in WoE and using Kaom's Heart with a rare or unique helm for more life. Or using 6L Sunder in QotF with high evasion/life helm for better movement speed?
How do you not kill Lieutenants/fonts? Sunder's heat seeking ground waves always ends up hitting and killing them.
"
Zentaki wrote:
How do you not kill Lieutenants/fonts? Sunder's heat seeking ground waves always ends up hitting and killing them.

Start from the opposite side of the first liutenant spawn. As soon as Izaro becomes vulnerable burn him down from the longest possible range you can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Try to not hit more than necessary since sometimes when you finish the phase Izaro doesn't go back and still attacks you for a few seconds. Do not dps in that time.
Yea... generally, you want to spam dps until it looks like he SHOULD have gone away back down the elevator, then just run a circle around the room until the 2nd portal/font/etc has come up the elevator... if he doesn't immediately go away then, you didn't do enough dps to him...
Day 4 General & Economic update for the 3.2 Worstiary League

Due to the complete disaster of a league release from GGG (I know, who would have guessed that in the 7 days leading into the season, other than the entire player base?), no QA from the dev's and a complete lack of tuning anything for the levelling process of Act 1-10, my levelling experience of completing the 10 acts was like watching a head-on train wreck happen on a bridge, only for the flaming carriages to then fall off and crush a school bus full of special needs kids & the two new skills sitting with them at the back of the bus, Spectral Shield Throw & Tectonic Slam. Oh the humanity.....

Anyway, TLDR, I gave up and went ham after my 4th death from a Worstiary red skull beast off-screening me, like it had the predatory tracking sense of a Hollywood Liberal and I was a 7yr old boy. I gotta say though, It made the levelling process much quicker when i took every DPS node in the skill tree until I'd Killed Kitava. I just joined a cast-on-death skill gem to a town portal skill gem at level 38 & stopped caring if I ever died. I think I'm gonna do that with all my characters from now on. The "fuck yo couch" levelling approach is as truly successful as any pro strategy i've ever seen.

So I've basically done everything I wanted too already with this character now & will keep it as a Uber Lab runner. I'd hit 70 and done the first two lab's before I killed Kitava & finished Act 10. Did the Uber lab right afterwards (after sitting in chat and waiting for lab trial invites) and then once I'd gotten my WoE Axe and resists up to at least 60 a piece, I ran the Uber Lab. Cleared it the first time easily, all though Izaro did knock me down to 10% life a couple of times, which made for some moments of rather tight butt clenching & pulling of some unpleasant faces. It did require at least one of these types of trap evading efforts: https://gfycat.com/EnormousFabulousBandicoot.

By the end of day 2 I'd bought most of my gear, paid nothing more than 10c for any of it which was surprising & even managed to get well rolled versions of everything too. I'm pretty sure, but not completely sure, it was because of the market getting flooded with lower "ilvl" unique's on day-2 via Beastcrafting. Oh well, at that's 1 positive of this league. I've currently completed my tree with all map bonuses achieved up to Tier 6 at the moment. I'll push on and continue saving for my second build while doing that till I clear out the tree to Tier 10 maps. Then I'll probably switch over to a Burning Spectre Summoner for end-game stuff.

Day 4 pricing of all the gear:
Main-Weapon (WOE Axe): 1 alch
Alt-Weapon 1 (Prismatic): 1 alch
Alt Weapon 2 (Brightbeak): 1 alch
Bringer of Rain Helm: 2 chaos
Carnage Amulet: 8 chaos
Atziri Step Boots: 1 chaos
Atziri Flask: 1 alch
Rumi's Flask: 2 chaos
Writhing Jar Flask: 1 jewellers orb
Gloves/Rings/Belt/6-SlotChest: Nothing - all garbage drops

Total cost of the build as at day 4 of the new league = 14.5 Chaos........ Noice :)
my cool story bro...

So tried uber lab for the first time at lvl 75 to get my last 2 ascendant points, took it slow and steady and managed to get a 7 key run and twice blessed from the darskshrine (nothing good though). Found some pretty decent stuff and maybe made about 20c for that run...happy days.

Tried another run at lvl 76 got to Izaro 3rd phase, the dude comes out the elevator I place my totem and BOOM I'm dead. I think I got hit by a critical strike from Izaro plus a simultaneous hit from both lieutenants and some adds ..barely had time to leap slam.

That 2nd run was my last PoE action of the evening, it played on my mind all night and was the first thing I thought about in the morning. It really frustrated me as I don't know if it was my bad play or I was just unlucky...

Anyway just want to say thank you to Adambjjoz for this guide and build. My first proper league was Breach and this is by far and away the best league starter build I've tried.
"
hocknose wrote:
my cool story bro...

So tried uber lab for the first time at lvl 75 to get my last 2 ascendant points, took it slow and steady and managed to get a 7 key run and twice blessed from the darskshrine (nothing good though). Found some pretty decent stuff and maybe made about 20c for that run...happy days.

Tried another run at lvl 76 got to Izaro 3rd phase, the dude comes out the elevator I place my totem and BOOM I'm dead. I think I got hit by a critical strike from Izaro plus a simultaneous hit from both lieutenants and some adds ..barely had time to leap slam.

That 2nd run was my last PoE action of the evening, it played on my mind all night and was the first thing I thought about in the morning. It really frustrated me as I don't know if it was my bad play or I was just unlucky...

Anyway just want to say thank you to Adambjjoz for this guide and build. My first proper league was Breach and this is by far and away the best league starter build I've tried.

Hahahaha, yep, that's Izaro in a nutshell when your lower levelled. Some days he's harmless, other days he's a mad man just blowing the screen up. Izaro has a different combination of three buffs each day, they change at around 11am New Zealand time. Some combinations (like yesterday) he'll just blow your shit out the water in one shot if you aren't buffed or moving around avoiding his shot's carefully. Don't forget you can always switch your totem from Warchief/Protector to the totem that distracts enemies instead (forgotten it's name) - that totem lasts 8 seconds and for the entire duration it's up, you won't get targeted for a single hit. It will hurt your DPS by about 10%-15%, but at least you wont be taking any damage.
"
Adambjjoz wrote:

Hahahaha, yep, that's Izaro in a nutshell when your lower levelled. Some days he's harmless, other days he's a mad man just blowing the screen up. Izaro has a different combination of three buffs each day, they change at around 11am New Zealand time. Some combinations (like yesterday) he'll just blow your shit out the water in one shot if you aren't buffed or moving around avoiding his shot's carefully. Don't forget you can always switch your totem from Warchief/Protector to the totem that distracts enemies instead (forgotten it's name) - that totem lasts 8 seconds and for the entire duration it's up, you won't get targeted for a single hit. It will hurt your DPS by about 10%-15%, but at least you wont be taking any damage.

ah you mean decoy totem? Yeah thats a very good idea...I think my DPS should be able to compensate...will try that tonight...
I've had an unexpected decent drop and could make a quick 50 chaos which I can burn on this build.

What would You say are the highest priorities? Decently rolled Carnage Heart? High life roll BoR? Anything else that stands out? I'm still only lvl 48, so I have time ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info