Last week our trailer for Path of Exile: War for the Atlas teased many new aspects of the upcoming expansion. You may have noticed one new boss, Shakari who will appear in Act Nine! The team has been working hard on this fight and we're eager to share a full reveal of this gameplay in action.

By the way, the Turmoil Events ended recently and your characters have been migrated to their parent leagues. We'll be sending out the rewards throughout today and tomorrow. We are aiming to have them awarded to the winners as soon as possible. We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did and are getting prepared for the Mayhem Events later this week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
hype
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
Holy Cow!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
gg
Hello I have a question.
Can't wait
HYPE
Amazing, can this boss be added as a playable character <3
Sincerely,
Lilith Daemon
WTB matrix- abyss supporter pack

btw. these fire trap threshold jewel will be rdy for 3.1?
[*]FashionShadow
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 20, 2017, 5:43:53 PM
is this the daughter of sin and garukhan? i had a bug then audio would reference her (rather than what the text showed) without her being in the game.

also, this hanging from a scorpion stuff is kind of kinky.
Last edited by lobsterphobia on Nov 20, 2017, 5:43:56 PM
noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info