ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

The contact continued after inauguration.

At least stick to the narrative, which is, Trump colluded with Russia before the election so Russia will hack everything and make him the president (I know, it sounds stupid as fuck).
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 1, 2017, 7:19:09 PM
Tarl Warwick contends that when the Mueller investigation ends, no matter how it ends, the result will be riots, violence and potential civil war; therefore, in the name of peace Mueller should stretch this thing out until mid-November 2020 at a minimum.

It's an amusing idea.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Fantasy land must be beautiful. I'll try to visit you there someday, 'Reporter'.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Tarl Warwick contends that when the Mueller investigation ends, no matter how it ends, the result will be riots, violence and potential civil war; therefore, in the name of peace Mueller should stretch this thing out until mid-November 2020 at a minimum.

It's an amusing idea.

It's already gone on for over a year, with nothing to show, so it likely will. The irony is that people who hate Trump and complain about the poor being taken advantage of don't seem to grasp the concept that such an investigation wastes millions of taxpayer's dollars.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Dec 1, 2017, 7:25:16 PM
Bonus kek:

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bonus kek:

So much for that Logan Act charge Abramson was talking about (that @The_Reporter linked to).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The indictment came through the court.
An indictment is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime; in the US, an indictment is handed up by a grand jury, which returns a "true bill" if it finds cause to make the charge, or "no bill" if it does not. If any such grand jury evaluated Flynn's charges, I haven't seen it — and I've looked.

What Flynn did do was plead guilty to certain charges. This removes the need for an indictment; the accused himself agrees to the charges, eliminating the need to restrain the prosecution with a grand jury. It's similar in concept to not needing to subpoena someone because they'll come willingly.

Unless I've missed something, the proper terminology is "the plea came through the court." Which it did. And, although it'd be rather silly at this point, I imagine Mueller could have secured and could secure an indictment easily if necessary.

Yes. The plea came to court. My bad. - I'm a Reporter, not a Lawyer after all ;)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

The contact continued after inauguration.

At least stick to the narrative, which is, Trump colluded with Russia before the election so Russia will hack everything and make him the president (I know, it sounds stupid as fuck).

I don't know about hacks, but they assisted. The contact continued because part of the deal was to remove sanctions. Russia still wants to collect. Without a doubt, there's something else too.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bonus kek:

So much for that Logan Act charge Abramson was talking about (that @The_Reporter linked to).

The Logan Act violation isn't what he's after anyway. The White House is going to throw out all kinds of fake news now in an effort to confuse and mislead. They're in their death throes.
The Rep tax bill changes in a 500 page document is being reviewed LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/corybooker/videos/vb.36872302227/10157467061267228/?type=3&theater by Cory Booker. The vote is in a couple/few hours. No, I'm not kidding. He's on page 23 lol
"
The Rep tax bill changes in a 500 page document is being reviewed LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/corybooker/videos/vb.36872302227/10157467061267228/?type=3&theater by Cory Booker. The vote is in a couple/few hours. No, I'm not kidding. He's on page 23 lol

Implying anyone read that in its entirety. Shit's boring as fuck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info