ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Um, if it were accidental, it should still be involuntary manslaughter. That's why the charge of involuntary manslaughter exists. For this. Right here.
"
You guys still feel that the Russian connection is a big old nothingburger? :D

I asked Van Jones and Adam Entous. They both said yes. Because CNN and the Washington Post are super credible, I trust them to tell it like it is :D
"
innervation wrote:
Um, if it were accidental, it should still be involuntary manslaughter. That's why the charge of involuntary manslaughter exists. For this. Right here.

involuntary manslaughter is for when there's criminal negligence. If you find a wrapped up gun that's charged and while you unwrap it (without even knowing it's a gun) and a shot fire and kill someone, it's not criminal negligence because:

- you didn't know it was a gun
- you didn't load it
- you don't own it

I mean, you could really just stop at the first point but it's just to illustrate that you can't be held accountable for accidents like that.

Another example would be if your brakes suddenly stop working and you end up causing an accident implying the death of another person. If there was no prior sign(s) of a problem with brakes, you couldn't be condemned of involuntary manslaughter.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"

As always, you're gonna be very disappointed. Notice the date.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
This the most delicious nothingburger I've ever had the pleasure of eating.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
innervation wrote:
"

I asked Van Jones and Adam Entous. They both said yes. Because CNN and the Washington Post are super credible, I trust them to tell it like it is :D

The indictment came through the court. Flynn pleaded guilty to 4 counts of lying to the FBI in regards to Russian contact/discussion. It was a plea deal for full cooperation with Mueller. Flynn has stated also stated he's prepared to testify in court against Trump.

You can check any real news source you like.

It's all out there in public records. Not linking anything as that led to a suspension last time :)

Are you and Van tight?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

As always, you're gonna be very disappointed. Notice the date.

The contact continued after inauguration.
"
JNF wrote:
"
This the most delicious nothingburger I've ever had the pleasure of eating.

It's difficult to let go after a person has so fully and completely sold their soul. You'll get there. It will take time.
"
The indictment came through the court.
An indictment is a formal accusation that a person has committed a crime; in the US, an indictment is handed up by a grand jury, which returns a "true bill" if it finds cause to make the charge, or "no bill" if it does not. If any such grand jury evaluated Flynn's charges, I haven't seen it — and I've looked.

What Flynn did do was plead guilty to certain charges. This removes the need for an indictment; the accused himself agrees to the charges, eliminating the need to restrain the prosecution with a grand jury. It's similar in concept to not needing to subpoena someone because they'll come willingly.

Unless I've missed something, the proper terminology is "the plea came through the court." Which it did. And, although it'd be rather silly at this point, I imagine Mueller could have secured and could secure an indictment easily if necessary.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 1, 2017, 7:18:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info