ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

This is silly crap. You are making unsupported and ridiculous assertions about people that you obviously demonize and despise. We are all human beings. I'm not a demon and you're not a demon. Stop treating huge percentages of the USA citizenship as sub human.

Wow. You are doing it wrong. You are suppose to slowly sip fluffy coffee and say "I like my fluffy coffee." "What are you gonna do to stop me?"

lol.
(⌐■_■)
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

This is silly crap. You are making unsupported and ridiculous assertions about people that you obviously demonize and despise. We are all human beings. I'm not a demon and you're not a demon. Stop treating huge percentages of the USA citizenship as sub human.

Wow. You are doing it wrong. You are suppose to slowly sip fluffy coffee and say "I like my fluffy coffee." "What are you gonna do to stop me?"

Thank you for the correction, much appreciated.

Although what do I say if I love lattes but only drink one once or twice a year because I don't want to pay $5 or $6 dollars for a cup of coffee?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Although what do I say if I love lattes but only drink one once or twice a year because I don't want to pay $5 or $6 dollars for a cup of coffee?

"I'd like to invite you for a cup of coffee." "But we don't live in the same area."
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

You should blindly believe the delusional person acting like they all live off the grind. Also make sure to believe that it's some how the left that's stopping anything getting done about climate change.
We live in a democracy sadly - so what's prventing climate change action is fucking idiots who barley plan next day let alone 20 years from now and want everything.

I often call democracy "the death of expertise" or "decivilization" because a king would want to leave a more prosperous kingdom to his hiers and would listen to expert scientist from his court - but a democracy the court is idiot voters who want everything now and don't want to pay for it. hence massive debt, global warming. etc

Good thing is democracies never last so I have hope.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 9, 2018, 10:06:59 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
We live in a democracy sadly - so what's prventing climate change action is fucking idiots who barley plan next day let alone 20 years from now and want everything.

I often call democracy "the death of expertise" or "decivilization" because a king would want to leave a more prosperous kingdom to his hiers and would listen to expert scientist from his court - but a democracy the court is idiot voters who want everything now and don't want to pay for it. hence massive debt, global warming. etc

Good thing is democracies never last so I have hope.

Oh... Democracy don't have kings. Since you haven't heard, we got rid of our Kings since they have a bad habit of abusing their power. History has no shortage of disastrous rulers.
Last edited by deathflower on Nov 9, 2018, 10:46:58 PM
Too bad. Instead you abuse yourselves. Oh and you won't have democracy much longer. Already they are circling the drain like in Greece where bankers decide policy.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I often call democracy "the death of expertise" because a king would want to leave a more prosperous kingdom to his hiers and would listen to expert scientist from his court - but a democracy the court is idiot voters who want everything now and don't want to pay for it. hence massive debt, global warming. etc

I don't know, all the things you describe, global warming and fiscal responsibility are complex issues that have no clear solutions. There isn't a easy fix for any of those problems.

For example, even if everyone agreed global warming is happening, the issue is there is no 'best' way to reduce emissions. Countries pollute for a variety of reasons. Some are dependent on high pollution industries, such as foresting, coal-power.

Others pollute to stay competitive in the global market. And some just don't have the geography or infrastructure to develop enough clean energy to power their country.

There are a lot of reasons, people aren't going to stop polluting, and unless you find a sustainable solution that can be applied over a long period of time none of the climate treaties or agreements will mitigate the problem. Which is true, given all the climate treaties and agreements did shit for how many years we kept renewing them.

It isn't because everyone is stupid and we are all going to hell. It's that if your economic adviser tells you if you implement whatever carbon emission reduction, your going to lose 5 million jobs and a couple thousand people are going starve. If you're the head of your state. You'd be like fuck that shit. And you'd rather sign an agreement promising to cut emissions, but fucking not doing it.

Try explaining to a dying poor family that you fired them from their coal mining plant because some other country told you global warming would kill them 300 years from now. Yeah, that's a fucking stupid argument. That's why fucks who complain about global warming aren't in charge of the government.

It's ironic that it's often the non-scientists citizens who don't know shit about the topic complaining and moaning and are often the stupidest people to be in charge of national policy.

The same can be said for fiscal responsibility which is partially due to genetics, culture, and societal pressures all of which go over most people's heads.

It's easier to say, most people are too stupid to save enough cash for tomorrow, that the people in charge of government don't know how to save, and that's why we have a debt problem.

How about live in a country or city where people steal your shit and if you save anything worth keeping. You get robbed? Fuck that shit. You don't save at all. Buy what you need now because you aren't gonna have it later. And that gets passed down generations of kids.

And if you want to be racist about the whole matter. You can point out that the average person from a poor country fucking suck at saving. So, if you want to stop people from being dumb asses and wasting away their money. You stop immigration from poor countries to keep out them out.

What? That's fucking racist? I guess that's why we don't do that shit. What? Black people suck at saving? They also live in poor neighborhoods? Fuck, that can't be related. No, it just plain racism, the system is flawed. Welfare works. We just need to give them enough money to get them out of that shit hole.

It can't be that they live in a place where fucking not saving is the smart thing to do.

As for the government, fuck there are more reasons for all the debt it ever incurs. A lot of countries that have single payer healthcare because they don't have a fucking military and rely on the US for protection.

If the US shrank it's military and suddenly they have to increase healthcare costs on their citizens because they actually have to protect their shipping lanes from fucking somali pirates and bullying from other countries. It's gonna be fucking hilarious. A lot of unintended consequences from people who can't think past their fucking nose.

I'm glad the US at least still has some competent people in their foreign policy team.

I don't know, the plain ignorance, and the oversimplified arguments just irk me but whatever. It's the internet. /rant.
(⌐■_■)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Too bad. Instead you abuse yourselves. Oh and you won't have democracy much longer. Already they are circling the drain like in Greece where bankers decide policy.

That's a Lot of Bad Loans.

When it comes to risky lending, the bankers should be more worried than Greece.

"
SnowCrash wrote:

You should blindly believe the delusional person acting like they all live off the grind. Also make sure to believe that it's some how the left that's stopping anything getting done about climate change.

I am literally telling you how to get conservatives on board with fixing global warming, and you extremists leftists just get mad and complain at everything I say.

So yes, I would say it is the extremist leftists preventing anything from getting done.

To summarize, want to get conservatives on board do two things: create world saving environmental regulations everyone has to follow, no exemptions AND start using clean, safe nuclear power to replace fossil fuels. (From what I understand leftists in foreign countries already do the 2nd, but in the USA leftists oppose anything involving nuclear power)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info