ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Why would giving China money stop global warming? China not polluting would stop global warming.

If you give China money, they will continue to do whatever they want, and laugh at you.

You extremist leftists seem to think we can just print money, and the whole world can have $10 coffees full of fluff, and unlimited luxuries, and still stop global warming.

I already live a near luxury free life, but that's cause I hate wasting money, not because I believe in manmade climate change.
You leftists will never fix climate change cause you aren't capable of sacrifice
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 9, 2018, 1:52:40 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Why would giving China money stop global warming? China not polluting would stop global warming.

If you give China money, they will continue to do whatever they want, and laugh at you.

You extremist leftists seem to think we can just print money, and the whole world can have $10 coffees full of fluff, and unlimited luxuries, and still stop global warming.

I already live a near luxury free life, but that's cause I hate wasting money, not because I believe in manmade climate change.
You leftists will never fix climate change cause you aren't capable of sacrifice

What does drinking $10 coffee have to do with climate change? Does that kind of coffee contribute more to climate change than other coffee?
$10 fluffy coffee symbolizes the life of liberal luxury.

Extremist leftists have to have every comfort and luxury. They want to fix global warming by printing money, instead of sacrifice. It is idiotic.
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 9, 2018, 2:53:53 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

Extremist leftists have to have every comfort and luxury. They want to fix global warming by printing money, instead of sacrifice. It is idiotic.

Khoranth, you are incorrectly conflating your non-political beliefs as if they are political beliefs. Living in comfort and luxury and personal sacrifice have nothing to do with political beliefs. If you can point to any statistical studies to support your completely ridiculous assertions then I will sincerely apologize for calling out your nonsense.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

If you really believed in manmade global warming, that will destroy life as we know it, you wouldn't be trying to give most of the world exemptions from world saving guidelines.

Polticians don't believe it either. If they actually believed that we will go extinct because of climate change, they would push for more drastic change.

You know, you would actually have to vote for those politicians.

Do you really not see that this is a wordwide issue ?

And that there are efforts being made to limit climate change ("stop" is not an option anymore, unfortunately).

Really ? I don´t know, maybe these conversations here just consist of trolls who think all of this is just funny.

Unbelievable

There are no "exemptions", there is just a realistic approach. Giving poor countries financial support to change is the only real option I see.

P.S.: Scientists > politrickcians

Actually I think constitutions should include some sort of a scientific consultant committee now, would be something new.

You hit the nail on the head. Climate change isn't the top priority for most countries. It is just on their to-do list, probably somewhere at the bottom. Poorer countries suffer the worse consequences of climate change. Funding would have to go to meaningful and effective measures to control climate disasters like heatwaves, flash floods, and typhoons.

"
Khoranth wrote:

Everyone should have fluffy coffee. China should have never invented climate change, it cost them hundreds of billion of dollar. All that money stolen from China's fluffy coffee fund. And people continue to QQ China didn't do enough.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Khoranth, you are incorrectly conflating your non-political beliefs as if they are political beliefs. Living in comfort and luxury and personal sacrifice have nothing to do with political beliefs. If you can point to any statistical studies to support your completely ridiculous assertions then I will sincerely apologize for calling out your nonsense.

So you are saying you do not believe comforts and luxuries use up energy and contribute to manmade global warming?

So you agree it is a hoax then? Or are you seriously asking me to scientifically demonstrate to you how wasteful comforts & luxuries use up energy? You cannot possibly be challenging that assertion....
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 9, 2018, 6:33:20 PM
"
morbo wrote:
There aren't any societal restrictions on anything anymore. You can't even tell fatties they are fat and unhealthy
The last time I heard someone contradict themselves that fast, Don Lemon was talking about white terrorism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

So you are saying you do not believe comforts and luxuries use up energy and contribute to manmade global warming?

So you agree it is a hoax then? Or are you seriously asking me to scientifically demonstrate to you how wasteful comforts & luxuries use up energy? You cannot possibly be challenging that assertion....

Side stepping the issue isn't going to work. You said

"
Khoranth wrote:
the average extremist leftist lives a very comfortable life, sipping $10 coffees full of fluff and eating fancy foods and enjoying a life full of comfort and luxury.

World saving environmental guidelines would most likely require everyone to live as conservatives do. Extremist leftists are probably unwilling to make the sacrifice.

This is silly crap. You are making unsupported and ridiculous assertions about people that you obviously demonize and despise. We are all human beings. I'm not a demon and you're not a demon. Stop treating huge percentages of the USA citizenship as sub human.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
[

This is silly crap. You are making unsupported and ridiculous assertions about people that you obviously demonize and despise. We are all human beings. I'm not a demon and you're not a demon. Stop treating huge percentages of the USA citizenship as sub human.

You seem to be misunderstanding my posts. I am not demonizing anyone. I am saying that if manmade, imminent disaster, global climate change warming is real, then we need to have a strict set of world saving environmental regulations, and they need to be enforced, any way necessary.

Anything less tells me one of two things:

1) global climate change warming is a hoax, OR

2) the people who seem to believe in global climate change warming , are too soft to actually abide by a strict set of world saving environmental regulations

Sure, I admit, i find it ironic that the average conservative is already living under those conditions (or close to whatever they would be), but out of a desire to not waste money, not because they believe in the global climate change warming hoax.

And I also find it ironic that if, in order to save the world, we had to go with little to no electricity, the average conservative would be fine, and extremist leftists would most likely die out.
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 9, 2018, 7:47:46 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:

Wow. You are doing it wrong. You are suppose to slowly sip fluffy coffee and say "I like my fluffy coffee." "What are you gonna do to stop me?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info