ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Why can't you all just keep politics out of threads like this?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In the 2016 presidential election:
63.0 million Americans voted for Trump
65.9 million Americans voted for Clinton
7.8 million Americans voted for someone else
186.8 million Americans didn't vote for President at all

Don't really give a fuck about your "3 million." Not even a whole percentage point of Americans. The big winner of that night, with an overwhelming mandate from the people, was "fuck you both." (On the bright side of that, Clinton's "basket of deplorables" — "half of" likely Trump voters — was arguably trash-talking less than 10% of the overall US population.)

Sorry for the misstatement. I fixed it above.

Regarding the "fuck you both" conclusion, not voting can, of course, mean many things besides that. For example, I don't care is probably a big percentage as well as I'm not voting age yet.

Regarding Clinton's "basket of deplorables" statement, that was an unfortunate and bad thing for a candidate to say, IMHO.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Mentoya wrote:
I can't believe that Trump is actually blaming all of the wildfires here in California on "mismanagement of the forest". Man, he's an idiot!!! It's obviously climate change, he just doesn't get it! (I'm not saying that climate change is fixable, but it's obvious).

Also, regarding Trump, there must be about 500+ people who responded to his twitter post this morning just telling him how stupid he is for thinking this way. I couldn't find one twitter reply from someone who actually agreed with him. Please, impeach him already! Get it over with!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, but I lol'd. Well played, sir.
(⌐■_■)
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The fact is, climate IS change, and to presume that we can somehow influence that change is silly.

So if 1000s of nuclear bombs were to be set off around the world, I suppose that wouldn't influence the earth's climate?
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
I can't believe that Trump is actually blaming all of the wildfires here in California on "mismanagement of the forest". Man, he's an idiot!!! It's obviously climate change, he just doesn't get it! (I'm not saying that climate change is fixable, but it's obvious).

Also, regarding Trump, there must be about 500+ people who responded to his twitter post this morning just telling him how stupid he is for thinking this way. I couldn't find one twitter reply from someone who actually agreed with him. Please, impeach him already! Get it over with!

Nope, just making a direct point of just how stupid President Trump is. Wildfires are growing at an alarming rate in California due to increasingly dry tinder and all he can do is blame the fires on mismanagement.
Last edited by Mentoya on Nov 11, 2018, 2:54:07 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Nope, just making a direct point of just how stupid President Trump is. Wildfires are growing at an alarming rate in California due to increasingly dry tinder and all he can do is blame the fires on mismanagement.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Global warming increases global humidity. Ice caps melting, sea levels rising, etc. It's frozen air that has zero humidity. What did you think, the greenhouse effect made the planet into a convection oven?

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 11, 2018, 3:11:38 AM
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

The fact is, climate IS change, and to presume that we can somehow influence that change is silly.

So if 1000s of nuclear bombs were to be set off around the world, I suppose that wouldn't influence the earth's climate?

An incredibly stupid response. Thank you for playing. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
@scrotie
I think you should read at least some of this:
https://www.carbonbrief.org/explainer-what-climate-models-tell-us-about-future-rainfall

good point and there's shows on the weather channel all the time put out by climatologists an meteorologists who study this stuff for a living who all agree that climate change is real. So I don't let a small pocket of scientists who don't believe that climate change is real influence the truth whatsoever. The older the data is, the harder it is to trust. (regarding cyclical change)

I honestly believe that some say that climate change isn't real are just scared, and are in a state of denial Kind of like how some people view death. We all know that death is inevitable, but we don't like to talk about it because it's not fun to face, especially since 75% or more of us will probably die from some type of cancer. It's painful to face......

and even if it cyclical, due to some temperature records kept a gazillion years ago, it doesn't mean that it's not different this time just because it may have happened before. It's November in California, wildfires are out of control, and every few years we seem to have one of worst fires in California history. It's been in the mid 70's in friggin November with still no rain in sight. Usually by this time of year it's raining and cold. Keep in mind that what I mentioned above has been increasing in frequency. This isn't some kind of one off change.

The right has won in Poland:

https://www.rt.com/news/443656-far-right-march-given-greenlight/

And Brazil. Jair Bolsonaro says BR BR HUE HUE HUE to the world's leftists:

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 11, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info