ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Intelligence is OBVIOUSLY genetic...! What do you THINK makes a monkey DUMB and you SMART...! Your DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How OBVIOUS can it GET?
I made some more detailed charts.

"
IMSilver wrote:
Intelligence is OBVIOUSLY genetic...! What do you THINK makes a monkey DUMB and you SMART...! Your DNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How OBVIOUS can it GET?
If you cherrypick your data by using only the correlations for children (76% genetic) and ignore the fact that 5% is based on variability between tests, you can pseudoscience your way up to ~81% genetic. This is how Stefan Molyneux gets his famous "80% genetic" claim. Still, IQ in children is about 75% genetic, which isn't anything to sneeze at.

However, the results from testing IQ in adults show that factors such as upbringing and genetics become FAR less correlated with adult IQ. Simply put, as an adult you are not deterministically stuck between a rock of nature and hard place of nurture; instead your free will is in the driver's seat for how much IQ you have, for the most part anyway (~53%). Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Molasses edit: My main point is that studies show that the environment children are raised in barely has any long-term consequences on IQ at all (4% for adults). When it comes to parenting, early education and IQ, you can lead a mare to water (whether that water is fresh or poisoned), but you can't make her drink.

Also, it's not like most monkeys have great upbringings or are dedicated to bettering their minds.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 25, 2018, 2:08:24 AM
You can make an ADULT human as DUMB as a MONKEY... BUT you can't make an adult monkey as SMART as a HUMAN...! FACT
Fake polls telling us the majority wants to build the wall and deport/detain illegals.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jun 25, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
This chart tells you everything you need to know about race. Basically everything correlates with it.

This chart shows everything we need to know about you, but not really so much about race correlating to anything.
"

This chart shows everything we need to know about you, but not really so much about race correlating to anything.

Yeah, that type of graph is terrible. Certain groups have been targeted by liberals to be surrounded by abortion clinics, sterilized, flooded with birth control, and overall liberals have tried to convince them life is not valuable, and traditional marriage is overrated.

All that graph shows us is that liberals have been extremely successful in the last few decades destroying traditional family values in targeted communities, and have convinced them life isn't worth much.
SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor regarding travel ban. Opinion of the court: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-965_h315.pdf

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jun 26, 2018, 1:55:55 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
"

Yeah, that type of graph is terrible. Certain groups have been targeted by liberals to be surrounded by abortion clinics, sterilized, flooded with birth control, and overall liberals have tried to convince them life is not valuable, and traditional marriage is overrated.

All that graph shows us is that liberals have been extremely successful in the last few decades destroying traditional family values in targeted communities, and have convinced them life isn't worth much.

Um...no. It shows how birth rates (as a percentage) to unwed mothers have changed over time. That's it. It's not sourced so you can't even comment on its accuracy. It looks like some random guy made that in excel. If you believe the data shown, all you can really say is that the rate of births by unwed mothers has increased over time. You can make some generalizations about how race relates to this one thing (white and asian being below average, with black, latino, and native american being above average) but the data do not support anything you said whatsoever.
Well obviously that graph doesn't show the data on my statement, I never said it did. Real statistics on what liberals have done targeting specific minority communities for social experimentation in the USA do support my statement.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jun 26, 2018, 3:19:49 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
SCOTUS rules in Trump's favor regarding travel ban. Opinion of the court: https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/17-965_h315.pdf

this amuses me
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info